Chapter 2

It turned out that Sam came from UK. She also got the the scholarship but she was student of mordan art. She mentioned that the scholarship was the only good thing that ever happened to her and her family's good future. Her parents worked really hard to help her with her education. She really needed the part-time job, so that she could manage her expenses. So we decided to visit the agency the first thing in the morning.

We both were new in the area so after getting lost for a while we decided to take the taxi instead of getting lost again. Finally we reached at the given address. It turned out it wasn't that far from the campus and we had managed to waste 2 precious hours by simply getting lost in the main city.

We went inside the agency building. An old lady greeted us warmly.

"Hello dear,how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hello,we are here to meet Mrs. Santiago, about you know the job placements?" I said and Sam nodded. Oh god why are we nervous? It's not like they are going to send us to work in some zoo,or circus.

"Right! You must be Miss.Carter and Miss.Jackson. You can go down this hallway, second left door. Good luck." She smiled.

We went inside and turns out that Mrs. Santiago was a very lovely lady. She welcomed us with warm greetings and with that our nervousness was gone.

"So Miss. Carter and Miss.Jackson I'm afraid but currently we only have one placement left. It's a good job in a local café, all you have to do is to play the role of cashier. The payment is good and it's a good opportunity. I'm so sorry but right now it's the only placement we have got." She said with genuine expressions. Sam needed the job more than I did. I had a good amount of savings to go without job for a few months.

"That's alright. Samantha can take up the job. She needs it more than me." I said before Sam could say anything against me. After lot of arguing Sam agreed and took the job. We thanked Mrs. Santiago. She promised to call me as soon as any other opportunity opens.

"So now what? We've got plenty more time to spend. What should we do?" Sam asked as soon as we got out of the building.

"How about we just do some sightseeing? Or go the park or something?"

"You know what? Both sounds great!! Let's go!!" She said shouting and started practically dragging me to the sidewalk. I started laughing and after some time even she joined. We both were going to have so much fun.

Cristiano's POV-

"It's getting out of my hand now! I am confused as hell. She needs someone to watch over her." I was helpless so I asked my friend James to meet up and help me.

"Relax mate,don't you think you are overreacting here. She clearly didn't liked that nurse anyways. Even I didn't like her. Do you remember how cruel she was to me after I came the other day? She practically shouted at me that to infront of your kid." He said.

" No offence mate but you had mud all over the shoes and the floor kinda got dirty." i said. He totally ignored my remark.

" plus she was a little control freak if you ask me. So it's totally fine if she made her runaway. Hahaha" He started laughing.

We were sitting at far end of the café,near the big,old window. The warm daylight was making the day even more beautiful. The atmosphere was filled with the strong but beautiful smell of coffee. It was warm and cozy. A perfect day to spend with your family. But right now that was the main problem. My mother was suffering from some medical condition, and a total bedrest and no other activities were prescribed by the doctor. I hired the best nurse in whole Portugal to watch on mom's health but turns out my Mom didn't like her so she scared her away. That too with the help of my precious little devil. Cristiano junior himself. This thing happened twice and now I was so helpless that I had to call James to help me out. He was the good one helping out with this kind of problems.

"Well what did they do this time? Let me guess the pool drowning incident or is the fake heart attack" he chuckled.

"Well this time it was the story of some ghost who recently started visiting our house. Sometimes his friend Devil also made some not so friendly visits." I said.

"Oh man,hahaha this got to be the best among all.The best!!!" He was laughing like a crazy dude escaped from asylum. And it made me even more frustrated.

"Are you out of your mind???? I called you for help not to tell me what is funny.Don't you understand that this might make her condition worse than it is now??" I punched the table with my fist,making the coffee spill all over it.

"Whoa, calm down man. No need to do all the drama.OK I understand and I'll help you. You see the problem is,everytime you hire the person looking at how qualified he is but it results in?? Oh come on, it results in no emotional attachment with your mother. So all you have to do is find someone who will take care of HER not her health. It's simple as that dude." he said. It seemed good tho. Mom was already fed up of the sickness and the nurse usually used to make it more difficult for her by their attitude. I need someone with a good nature, not just full of attitude.But how am I going to find one?

"I'll help you. There is this friend of mine who works in the agency.I'll ask her if she has anyone over there." He said drinking last of his coffee.

"Did I say that aloud?" I was surprised.

"Every single bit of it. Now let's go." He said.

When I pushed the door to open it,it accidentally hit the person who was about to enter and it probably hit her on her nose. She cursed and looked up. She had beautiful somewhat green coloured eyes. Her Brown hair were loosely hanging on her shoulder and a beanie hat was resting on her head. She was beautiful. So much beautiful.

"Well are you just gonna stare or say sorry or something?" She frowned.

What???Doesn't she know me?? I'm Cristiano Ronaldo! How can she be so ummmmmm i dont know the word, how can she be so like that.

" what??" I said, confusion still on my face.

"Is that the way you say sorry??" She said,looking angry.

"Huh???" I was literally dumbfolded

"Well you know what? Just forget it, it's a beautiful day and I really don't wanna spoil anyone's mood. So that's alright but please take care before you push the door next time." And she smiled. What a beautiful smile it was. I guess I tried to make the expression some kind similar to hers but I really think it came more like a frown.

"Have a good day." She said and went inside with her friend. I just kept staring at the spot she was standing. James nudged me and winked at me. Oh god no, not that look again. Apparently James has a very special disorder which makes him think that any girl that talks to me or only looks at me; is in love with me. Yes, he is one weird fella.

"Oh shut up!! It's just that I accidentally hit her on the nose and nothing else." I explained. But in reality I was curious. Who is she?

"Did I say something else?" He said mischievously.

"Shut up James. I know you way better than that. I just hope that you haven't already decided our children's name." I teased him.

"Oh why did you ask? For the information, I did and I am hoping to be the godfather of child." He laughed. He is a funny guy and I love this about him. But it comes with a cost because I was constantly teased by him till the rest of the ride back.

A/N

That's the longest chapter I've ever written!! How was it?? Omgggg he finally saw her!!! Aria is on fire!!!! That's her pic right above.
And also this chapter is dedicated to @Allie2004Red cause she is the first one who vote 😃 thank you sooooooo much.

Hit the star button if you like Aria.
Comment if you like Sam.
Both for James 😂

💙