Chapter 22

Cristiano's POV-

"So what are you planning to do with it?" James asked as kicked the ball away. Sweat droplets forming on his forehead. We all were practicing for the upcoming championship. On the other side of the ground Gareth was doing his training.

"I have something planned. I hope she likes it." I said passing the ball to Marcelo.

"Duh I know that princess Cristiano.... Can you do the honor of telling the plan?" He said and bowed down. I punched him. Typical James; Always being dramatic.

"Well I was planning on a candle light dinner. This new restaurant I am opening soon. So I'll take her there and after the dinner I'll express my feelings. I have even ordered the best champagne. Just in case you know to celebrate." I winked at James.

"Awww Chris, marry me baby." He said taking my hand. I laughed and said,

"Never in million years." He too joined me in the laughter session.

"Oye you two! Get back in game. What are you doing?"

"Coming!" We both shouted at the same time. We finished our training and on the way back I told Gareth about my plan.

"Great. Just make sure you use the correct word and not 'Breakfast'. And make sure all the arrangements are done before you take her there alright?" Gareth said. I nodded as the answer. The thing about Gareth was he always made sure he was totally involved in the matter; be it your joy or some problem. He was always there. Just like James. Those two were like a family to me.

"Cris I just....I just wanted to ask you something. Don't get angry alright?" Gareth asked with hesitation clear in his voice.

"Come on, you can ask anything you know that." I said.

"Are you sure these are real feelings. I mean it's not like onenight stand right?" He asked. My heart hurt a little.

" Yeah mate I am wondering too." James's muffled voice came from his locker. He was doing something there.

"And why would you think that?" I asked him. I mean he was the one who was sure that I was in love with Aria. He even picked out names for our children for crying out loud.

"Because you don't do good with those one night things. I remember the last time you did that and now you have a 6 years old healthy boy." His head popped from the locker door and I didn't miss the opportunity to throw my shoe at him. Gareth was laughing and almost everyone was laughing. Man I felt my cheeks were on fire.

"It's alright man. I am just concerned about Aria that's all. She is a good woman Cris. Don't break her heart." He said getting up from his place. He bid his goodbye and left. James left soon after that.

When I got back. Aria was helping Cristiano with his homework. They both didn't even notice me coming. I stopped at the doorway to look at them.

"They both like each other so much, don't they?" Asked my mom who was now standing beside me. Aria and Cris were laughing at something. I nodded.

"She is an amazing girl Cristiano. When are you going to tell her?" She asked. My eyes widened at the sentence.

"Hahaha you can't fool your old lady Cris. I've seen the way you look at her. I think you have found yourself your dream girl. Tell her soon dear. Don't let her go." She said and kissed my forehead. She left after that.

"Papa!!! You are back so soon." Cristiano came running towards me. I picked him up.
"Yes. I thought we can go out for dinner tonight. So where does my boy want to go?" I asked him. Aria packed his things and came to us.

"Would you like to join us Aria? We are going out for dinner." I asked looking at those beautiful green eyes. She declined the offer politely.

"No I am sorry Sir. I promised Sam that I'll have dinner with her and it's getting late for me now. I should be going now if you don't have any problem." She asked. She was looking beautiful in her caramel brown shirt.

"yes ofcourse. You can go now. Oh and there is one more thing I wanted to tell you."

"Yes?"

"Uh there is this opening of my new restaurant tomorrow. So I want you to come tomorrow. My driver will pick you up at 8pm. I hope you don't have any problem with it." I said and hope that she won't have any problem with it. She seemed like she was thinking something and after few seconds she replied.

"Yes ofcourse. I'll be ready by then. See you tomorrow Sir. Bye bye junior." She said waved us goodbye. Junior waved goodbye too. "You are going to tell her, aren't you?" He asked while waving his hand.

"Well now, how do you know it too?" I asked him totally surprised and tickled him. He laughed.

Aria's POV-

He wants me to go for opening ceremony of his new hotel. That means I have to wear something nice. I mean there will be actors and models and players and basically everyone. Oh god I don't have decent clothes here. I panicked at the thought. I enter my room and declared loudly that I needed help.

"Calm down woman. And tell me what is wrong? Why are you emptying your closet on the floor? Oh is that my t-shirt?" Sam asked, she was lying on her bed, headphones on.

I explained her everything. She listened to it all seriously. Nodded and closed her phone.

"Ok desperate times calls for desperate measures." She announced.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Get ready we are going out for 'Emergency last moment party dress shopping'." She said.

"What??" I asked.

"Yes just like Emergency Last moment Christmas shopping. Get ready you lazy monkey. We don't have much time." And we go out of the room for dress hunting.

A/N

Here is the new chapter. I like to write in Cristiano's POV. I just like it. So did you like it or not?? Please let me know OK?

So tables are about to turn. *wink wink*

Also, this chapter is dedicated to emaanRM cuz she is supporting this story from the beginning and her comments melts my heart everytime she comments. Thank you alot.