Chapter 29

Aria's POV-

Soon after the accidental acceptance of the proposal, I moved in the big and beautiful house. Junior came with me to the hostel so that he can see my room and help me pack. He loved the room. And specially the drawings Sam made.

"Aria?" He said.

"Hmm?"

"Which drawing is your favorite?" He asked.

I came kneeled beside him. He was looking at the drawings.

"This one." I pointed at the opposite wall, where a drawing junior made of me, him and Mr. Ronaldo stood proudly on the wall. He saw at the direction and instantly his eyes lit up.

"You kept it?" I nodded."Oh Ari I love you,love you, love you." he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Now let's pack so we can go OK?" I asked and he nodded.

There was alot of space in the house and sure I was given a whole guest bedroom for myself. It was way more beautiful and comfortable than my room in hostel. Curtains were a soft shade of pale pink and the bed was big and fluffy. And there was a TV in the room for myself. Can you imagine how much good you feel when you have a whole TV for yourself. And my favorite part was the big and spacious bathroom. And there was big bathtub so I was pretty happy about it.

I helped junior with his homework and then we played hide and seek for a while. I helped Mrs. Aveiro in the kitchen and soon ther was nothing left to do. So I went upstairs in the room and decided to watch some TV. I Was searching something to watch that's when it caught my eye. It was a news chanel showing something about Mr. Ronaldo's performance from previous game. And soon they started showing a picture of him and some model from USA. They started making story about her being his girlfriend and how they are dating from quite some time. I have no idea why but it made me feel angry. At him and at her. Disgusted switched off the TV and went straight to the bathroom and decided to take a shower to clear my mind. I removed my clothes and switched on the shower. The hot water felt so soothing against my skin.

About two months ago he asked me to be his girlfriend and that time I couldn't say a thing. I freaked out and ran away. I knew he was heartbroken. And I knew that's why he was acting that way with me. With everyone actually. I wish I could tell him the actual reason but I promised myself a long time ago that I won't let anyone affected by it. I never meant to do those things to you. I am sorry Cristiano.

I switched off the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom only to scream in horror. Mr. Ronaldo was on the bed, watching the TV. Same chanel and same shit they were talking about him. Not even bothering that he was in the room casually watching TV and I on the opposite side wearing the least amount of clothing. I tried to cover myself as much as possible. I was about enter the bathroom again when I heard his voice.

"It's funny isn't it, when you trust a person a lot but he just breaks your trust." He was still looking at the tv. " I mean you take that person for granted that he will be the last person on planet who will betray you but it turns out that he is the first one." He finished. And I stood there looking at him. Totally know who he was talking about. He switched off the TV and looked directly at me. And now this was actually funny that I didn't feel uncomfortable around him.

"Don't vet me wrong Miss. Aria, I was talking about that photographer. We saw he took our pictures and we even paid him not to leak those pictures. But alas! He did and now everyone knows. Juliana must be angry now. Nice chick I will say. Definitely knew what she was doing, was not confused a bit." He winked at me. Is it normal that I wanted to kill this Juliana chick with a hammer. And then he stood up from the bed and came closer. So close that now my back was resting against the wall and our nose were almost touched. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Any game you play, the first thing they teach you is to focus. Focus on the goal. Focus on the win. You know what Aria? Now looking at you like this.....I want to win this game as soon as possible. This win means alot for me." He said. I had goosebumps all over my body. It's like my body stopped responding to anything. And with a bolt he was gone out of the room. And I stood there. Totally shaken by his words. What is going on?

A/N

Hope you like it. I apologise that it's not that well written but I tried. I'm a bit busy this days so the slow update.

Thoughts are always appreciated.

Hit that star button if you like the chapter.

Thank you all for 10K reads!! I love you amazing people so much.

Love.