Chapter 32

Aria's POV-

I had a light fever from the start of holidays. But I ignored it as I thought it'll be alright in few days. But I was wrong. The temperature grew day by day. So that day when I was playing with junior, I fainted and fell. It was all blurry. I think I was up there for an hour or two, everyone was quite worried. But thanks God Mr. Ronaldo found me. With all the medicines and care by everyone I was getting better and better. When Mrs. Aveiro called my mom to inform her about my condition she was quite freaked out but Mrs. Aveiro convinced her that everyone is taking good care of me and that I'm doing much better now. The two women became good friends.

"How are you doing dear? Did you like the soup?" She asked me. Ah! It was wonderful who knew getting sick had its own benefits. She was a wonderful chef. Everyday I was introduced to new flavors. Very generous of her.

"I'm all good Mam, and the soup was the best. You are going to teach me once I am fit." I said. I was not allowed to get out of bed. And everyone was quite on the work to keep an eye on me. Junior used to spend most of time with me.

"Sure my dear, I was talking to your mother a few moments ago. She is quite relieved that you are now feeling good. And look at your temperature, it's all normal now. Ah thank lord you are OK now." She said checking my forehead.

"Yes, I am feeling alot better. So does that mean I can come downstairs for dinner tonight?" I asked, with much more excitement than I intended to show.

" Hahaha, look at you all happy to come downstairs. Yes you can join us tonight. Cristiano will be happy to see you. Now just rest for awhile. I'll call you when dinner is ready. " she kissed me on forehead and left. The whole getting sick had brought us very close. The way she was taking care of me was very overwhelming. She was like a mother to me. I smiled still looking at the door she just closed behind. I got up and went in the balcony, just to take a fresh breath.

I felt so good. The sky was a shade of beautiful orange-pink. I loved how my hair were blowing with the wind. The cool air felt good against my skin.

"You know it's looking all good and dramatic but do you want to get sick again? I mean you are already causing much trouble." He said. I turned around to see him leaning on the balcony door. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and sweatpants. I don't know how but he managed to look good in all conditions. He was training hard and that resulted in good physique too. His biceps were prominent, I am sure his T-shirt  promised a good view of six packs underneath it. And just like he read my mind, he lifted his T-shirt up to reveal a good set of abs. I think my mind stopped working or something cause I can't recall the exact thing I was feeling. I mean ofcourse I saw his abs before on TV but it was the first time I saw them in real with my eyes. And boy it was view to watch. I think the fangirl in me died right there with over excitement.

"Like what you see darling?" He smirked and put down his T-shirt. My open wide mouth was now shut. I felt my cheeks heating up. He laughed. And it was after a very long time he actually laughed in front of me.

"Yes...I mean no...it's not like that I was just..."

"I know I know. I am here to tell you that dinner is about to get ready. Mom wants you downstairs." He said. Turned around and left. I knew for some reason that everything was going to be OK. But then he turned around and said.

"And make sure you wear something warm. It's a bit chilly tonight." With that he was gone. I smiled and picked my jacket from the chair. That night we all had a quality time together.

A/N

Hey people it's Aria here. Me and Cristiano wish you all a very happy new year!!! 😘

So we are very sorry that it took us long to let you guys know what happened next. Apparently the author is very busy and lazy to update. But I've talked to her and she assured me that she'll update frequently.

She loves you all.

Let me know what you think about story.

💙