Chapter 9

Aria's POV-

I was sitting near a big glass window. Looking out to see nothing but rain. It was still raining.All the roads were jammed. There was water everywhere. Phone lines were dead too. Mr.Ronaldo ordered everyone working at the mansion to stay the night. That was very kind of him.I was given a room to share with Judy and one other lady. But I couldn't sleep, well there were many reasons.I lost my very first job.Well it wasn't the very first.I used to work at Sarah's café back home.But Sarah was mom's friend and she just needed someone to work for awhile. And this was my first actual job.And now I don't have it and it hurts.I really wanted to talk to mom.I wanted someone to hug me tight and tell me that everything is going to be alright. I wiped few tears from my cheeks. I looked down and smiled at the sight of my clothes. When Mr.Ronaldo saw that my clothes were wet and I was shivering because of it he offered me some of his dry clothes. And I instantly said no,I mean who wears their boss's clothes;ex-boss's clothes in my case. He refused and gave me some clothes. His t-shirt was too big for me.And it smelled like him.I smiled at the thought.And then my attention was fixed on the white bandage on my hand.Junior helped Judy to put it on my hand.He was holding my other hand the whole time Judy was putting it on.He even made a little drawing of Mickey mouse on the bandage. He told me it won't hurt if there is Mickey protecting the wound. He is a really good kid. I am totally going to miss him. And I have no idea when I fell asleep there.

Cristiano's POV-

I was trying put Cristiano to bed,but he kept jumping on the bed.I think his energy level is increasing two times more than his age.

"Buddy,stop jumping down on bed,will you??" I asked the little one.

"NOOOOOO!" He kept making a mess.

"Stop!!! Why don't we play a game??" I asked.

"WHAT?WHAT?" He was still jumping and now he was throwing pillows everywhere.

"It's called who falls asleep first. The winner gets a trip to dreamland. Isn't that wonderful!" I said.

"Hahaha Papa I'm a big boy now.You can't trick me into sleeping. I wanna play!!" He said giggling.

"Ok,ok.Tell me what I can do to make you fall asleep?" I sighed.

"Oh I know I know!! Tell me a story!!" He said.

"Come here." I tackled him down on the bed.He laughed.

"Ok,so umm there was this boy,who umm who was a princess....I mean was a Prince and ummm" I struggled making up the story. Don't blame me I am the most horrible storyteller.

"Hahaha" he was laughing.

"Hey don't laugh, I'm trying." I said laughing.

"It's funny Papa. What was his name? Princess Cristiano?" He laughed harder.

"Why don't we ask Aria to tell us story??let's go and find her." He said and ran to the door.

"Wait for me kid!!"

He went downstairs to look for her and I went to the hallway of extra rooms.She wasn't in her room.Judy told me she must be out in the TV room.I checked TV room but she wasn't there too.I decided to go back but I saw her,near the windows.I called her but she didn't gave any response. I went near her.Her head was resting on the window.Her eyes were closed. She was asleep. Her mouth was a little bit open. I bent down to wake her but she looked so peaceful. A hair strand was falling on her face.I gently tucked it behind her ear.She looked so beautiful. Her hair was a shade of brown. I like the way she takes care of mom and Cristiano. I was so worried about him today but she managed to bring him back safely.

"What are you doing??" Said someone from behind and I nearly fell on her.I managed to get my balance back.

"You scared me little boy.Don't do it again." I whispered and he came near.He saw that she was sleeping.

"Ok Papa. Aria is asleep. Now what are we going to do?" He whispered. It was funny seeing him talking like that;it's like James sitting silently on one spot for 2 minutes. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Don't laugh!! You'll wake her up." He shouted whispering.

"Ok OK.let's take her to her room.Let her sleep." I said and picked her up bridal style.
Junior insisted to put her on different room rather than one she was sharing.I put her on the bed and put a blanket on her.

"Good night sweet Aria. Sweet dreams." He said and kissed her forehead. That was surprising, he hated doing that.He always complained that he was a big boy to give a good night kiss.I was in awe.

"Aren't you going to give her a good night kiss Papa?" He asked me.

"N..no.I think one kiss is enough." I said.

"No,you give me one every night. Then why not Aria? She is my friend." He protested.

"Ok OK.fine." I said and gently kissed her forehead.

"Good night Aria." I said.

"Now let's go buddy. Let's go get some sleep." I said and picked him up and put him on the shoulder. When I look at her before closing the door I saw she was smiling in her sleep. Must be having a good dream.

A/N

Hiya!! How are you guys?? I'm sick 😢 Anyways did you like the chapter?? Aria  is so cute!!! Only girls like her look good while sleeping....I look like a sleeping sloth tbh 😂😂😂😂
Plz plz vote and comment!!!!

💙