Chapter 50

It was a warm Saturday morning. Everybody was glad that it wasn't cold as usual. The venue they chose was a beautiful sunny beach with the slightly but bearable cold wind blowing around. The decoration was done. Including her favorite lavender and white colour. Both of them were waiting for this day since anyone could remember. Their wedding day! It was finally happening. They both were about to get together only to remain with each other till the end. About to start their "Forever".

The gorgeous bride was getting was getting ready in the room of big resort they chose for the venue. Everybody was in the rush, makeup girl trying to put last minute touches on the ever beautiful bride as her maid of honour was fixing  her beautiful white gown. She was nervous and anxious but most of all, she was very happy and excited to start her new life with her soon to be husband. They were not allowed to see each other since yesterday. Her phone was taken away from her so she won't be able to contact the groom.

"Aria! Stop panicking, relax nothing is going to happen. You are going to be fine." Sam tried to sooth the nervous bride who was slightly shaking due to the reality check. She was getting married to Cristiano. Her love of life.

She remembered the day she saw him in the ICU room, asking for him to wake up. Hoping that he'll wake up and so she could hold on to him, only to never let go. And he did. He never disappointed her. He came back from the dead to her. Doctors couldn't believe it, that he made it through. They told the family that it was miracle that he survived such fatal injury. But only she knew that it was the power of love that brought him back. Since then she was with him, taking care of him in any way possible. Even his mom was happy that he was alright and that he survived. Sure it was hard to accept her after all the events but now both women were close to each other like they were real mother and daughter.

"Girl! You need to chill a bit. It's just a ceremony it's not like they are going to kill you. Calm down. Here take a sip of wine, you'll be good to go." Lisa, her best friend said. She was looking stunning as always in her pale pink bridesmaid's dress. Aria took the glass and took a small sip to calm her nerves.

" Andddd we are done. You look absolutely gorgeous my dear." Carol, the makeup artist announced. Aria turned around to see her breathtaking reflection in the mirror. Her dress was perfectly hugging her curves and her hair were set a beautifully messy hairdo, she specifically asked Carol to keep the makeup to the minimum amount. Lisa brought a small velvet box from the table. Aria was dying to open it since they got there.

It was simple blue velvet box, she opened the box to see a beautiful necklace waiting for her there. She took the beautiful necklace out. It was a beautiful platinum ring attached in a delicate silver chain. The ring resembled to the same ring Cristiano wore. She looked carefully to see that today's date was engraved on the inside with small delicate letters which said "Mine". She smiled at the beautiful gift given by her soon to be husband. Sam helped her to put the necklace on. Both the lovebirds promised that they will gift each other a special gift on their wedding day. This was the special gift she got from Cristiano. The door opened and Aria's mom walked in.

"My Goodness Ari! You look so beautiful my baby girl. I can't believe you are getting married. Weren't you the same little baby girl the other day who couldn't walk without holding my hand. And now look at you, you are about to walk down the aisle."Her mom said, holding her daughter's hand and happy tears pouring down her cheeks. Aria was emotional too. She hugged her mom.

" Your Dad and brother would be so proud of you and I'm sure wherever they are right now, they are wishing you nothing but good luck and happiness." her mom whispered in her ear. The whole atmosphere was heavy with emotions. But it was time to go as everyone was waiting for the bride to arrive. All her bridesmaids wished her good luck as they went out one by one. It was only Aria and her mom. Aria had asked her mom to walk her down the aisle. She wanted no one but her mom to do the honour.