Chapter 28

Aria's POV-

Our small break started. Sam was already at home. Ashton went to visit his relatives. Almost everyone left to meet their family. My hostel was almost empty and just couple of students stayed back to catch up with the studies. That's what I decided to do. But I was doing so well with my studies that there was not much left to do.

So most of the time I was spending at the house. Playing with junior or helping Mrs.Aveiro. I started practising Yoga with her, and it was showing really good results. Her back pain was under control. Sometimes I used to take junior out to park or for some ice cream. Mrs. Aveiro used to join us most of the time. But that sure included frequent encounters with Mr.Ronaldo. He was behaving very coldly. Atleast with me. Judy said he was not taking good care of himself. Most of time he used to go out. Junior was very upset that his dad wasn't paying much attention to him. I could see it in his eyes but he tried to hide it everytime. My poor baby. I tried to talk to Mr. Ronaldo but he refused to talk to me. I was devastated.

Today went just like any other day. I got back at hostel, that's when the pin-up on notice board caught my attention. It read that the cafeteria was going to close due to the break. Well that meant eating out and that meant spending money. I sighed at the thought. I went to my room. Called Mom, who was visiting my aunt and had some chitchat.

Next day, at the house I was playing ludo with junior when Mrs. Aveiro entered the room with a plate full of cookies.

"Having fun dears?" She asked and placed the cookies on table. We both were engaged in the game that we just nodded our head. And as usual junior won the game.

"That's cheating!" I said out aloud.

"Aww Aria admit it....you are a loser." Said the winner with a pride. Mrs. Aveiro started laughing and soon we both joined her.

"Aria dear, would you like to stay for dinner? I am making chicken curry you and the little one like." She asked me. Usually I used to deny this offers but this time I didn't. Cause I was going to eat out anyways and declining the yummy curry was not a question. I agreed quickly.

"Well someone didn't protested today? What's the matter?" She chuckled. I felt my cheeks heating up. And so told her everything.

"That's not good dear. So you are telling me that you are eating out past two days?" She questioned. I nodded. I should have told her.

"I am not going to listen to any excuses. You are going to eat here till that break of your is over. Do you understand." She said.

"No no. You don't have to worry about it."

"Ofcourse I have to. You take care of me and Cristiano. Who is going to take care of you?" She remarked.

"Yes yes Ari. You are eating with us. I'll make you a nice dinner." Junior said. I kissed his cheeks. He smiled at me.

"But I don't know if Mr. Ronaldo will like it or not." I said.

"Don't worry about that Aria. I am his mother and I don't need any permission from him. Now help Cristiano with his homework. I'll go in the kitchen." She said. And I did what I was told.

Later, at the dining table the delicious food was served. The smell of the curry was mouth watering. Soon Mr. Ronaldo joined us. He was wearing a white T-shirt and grey sweatpants. He was wearing black specs. He was looking very handsome even without trying. Everyone was busy enjoying the food. Little conversations were happening. Soon it was time for desserts. I made chocolate mousse for desserts.

"Did you like the dessert Cris?" Mrs.Aveiro asked him.

"Can't say anything." His reply was cold. Was that a compliment?

"Well I have something to tell you. Aria is going to stay up for dinner from now on." She said.

"Is that so?" He looked at me. I shifted in my seat under his gaze.

"Yes, till her break is over."

"How long is that break?" I think he asked me cause he was looking at me.

"Th...three weeks." I said.

"That's good." He replied.

"Why is that Dad? Does that mean Ari can stay?" Junior asked.

"Well if she is going to stay for dinner I am sure she would like to live here as well. Till her break ends ofcourse" He looked at me. His dark chocolate eyes staring right at my light green eyes.

"Won't you Ari?" He asked.

"I...I..I.."

"Yessss Aria will stay with us. Yepieee"

"Well it's settled then. Perfect." He smirked. "This dessert is good I think." He remarked and left the table. Everyone was happy. Things are getting good again, I thought. But little did I know that I was wrong.

A/N

Hello again. Hope you enjoyed. Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

Show your love by clicking that star button.

Dedication for DevineTruth for an honest and awesome compliment. Thanks dear.

Love.