Chapter 24

Cristiano's POV-

Day 1.

Grief. One of the strong emotions human ever feels. It eats you inside out, leaves you devastated. You don't feel anything besides pain. A pain so strong that it almost makes you numb. You feel lost. That's how I was feeling. She denied. She said no. She rejected and then left. Left me to cry blood. I loved her with all my heart and what did I get in return? A rejection. I could not stop crying. I could not explain to James and Gareth that why I was crying and why the table was broken and other arrangements were a mess. They got me home, mom was confused but she led me to the bed. Everyone told me to calm down. But how was I supposed to do it. My feelings, my heart, everything was shattered into pieces. I slept for two days. Refused to talk to anyone. Suffering from emotional pain.

Day 7

Aria comes but she never shows me her face. Why is she acting like nothing happened. It made me more frustrated. She didn't even look guilty. She was playing with Cristiano in the backyard. Clapping as he scored goals. How could you act like nothing happened Aria? How could you? I thought you loved me. I thought you were different, you disappointed me. I closed my eyes due to headache. I even stopped going for practice as my health was not a good condition. Everyone was worried about me. Mom, James, Gareth and my fans. Cristiano used to spend time with me, to make me feel better. But it was of no use. The person who used to make me happy declined my love. Why Aria? Why?

Day 15

It had been half a month since the incident. I was recovering from the trauma. I was finally ready to go back on ground. I told mom and my friends, exactly what happened that night. Mom gave me a tight hug and assured me that everything will be alright. James and Gareth were in my room. My back was facing them.

"I am sure there has to be some solid reason behind it mate." James said.

"Yes, she doesn't seem like that kind of girl. Did you ask her why did she say no?" Gareth asked.

"Haha what was there to ask? She rejected me Gareth. Me. How could she do it? She rejected love of Cristiano Ronaldo." I said and sipped on my drink. Yes, I started drinking alcohol. It was an escape from the reality. It was becoming a habit now. Mom was worried about me but I couldn't care less. I became more furious and angry. Just like what the media made my image on the world.

"Dude you sound so scary. Are you alright. Perhaps you should stop drinking now. You know it's not good for your health." James said with a concern in his voice.

"Stop telling me what to do James. I can take care of myself." I snapped. I didn't mean to hurt him but it came out automatically.

"Look Cris, James is right. Drinking is now being your addiction." Gareth said.

"What now you two are best friends?" I snapped and started laughing. They both were surprised by my new attitude. "I'll see you tomorrow on practice." I said. They both left.

"You are just like one of those girls Aria. You rejected me. The Cristiano Ronaldo. I will make you pay for it. You'll see it yourself. You made me suffer, now it's my turn. Welcome to hell Aria." I said loudly. Hate and anger dripping from my voice. I threw the glass on the floor. It shattered into pieces. I laughed out loud like a maniac. I am going to make you suffer.

"You are mine Aria Carter.... Mine." I said at smiling face looking at me from the photoframe on the wall.

A/n

How was it? Howz that new turn?

Hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts.

We need a shipname for our Cris n Ari. Help plz.

Question of the day, where r you from?? 

💙