Chapter 3

Cristiano's POV-

"Come on junior, eat up all your breakfast,and I want no argument, so you have to drink whole glass of milk. we don't want be late for school right?" I asked my 6 years old son.

"I don't like milk.I don't wanna drink it.Please Papa?" He whined.

"If you don't drink milk then how are you going to be strong like Papa? You want to be strong too,na?" He nodded and smiled. We were having breakfast together when mom joined us.

"Good morning Cris! And good morning my little boy.Are you ready to go to school?" She said hugging me and then kissed Junior on cheeks. She was looking tired.Maybe looking after junior and the house was making her condition worse. I need to find a good caretaker for her.She sat on her usual spot, next to junior.

"Why don't you eat some fruits Mom. Here eat this apple.Doctor told you to eat more fruits, right?" I said.

"No,Cris I don't feel like eating anything right now. I'll go and pack some lunch for Junior." She said.

"No,you don't have to do that.There are other people to do those things. And we pay them for doing that work.I want you to stay here and eat something. You should take care of your health Mom. Why don't you listen to me." I was helpless. She needs to take care of her.She can't ignore her medical problems like that.

"I'm not a baby Cris! I do take care of myself. And how can you always ask me to rest? Junior needs me.Who will take care of him?" She said furiously.

Oh no! This might turn into another fight. Which is happens most of the time nowadays. That's not good for Junior.

"Hey buddy,why don't you go grab your bag? So we can go?" I told my son,my voice as gentle as it could be.

"Ok Papa." He said and went towards his room.

" Look Mom, I know you have to take care of everything. But you are important too.We need to make sure that you'll recover soon.And I know you didn't like the last nurse that we hired. But I promise you that this time I'll find someone good. Ok? But you have to promise me that you won't scare that person and make him run away. Do you promise? "

"Fine.I guess I'll try." She muttered.

"Thank you Mom. I love you." I said hugging her.

"I love you too.Now go or you guys will be late."

When I dropped junior at school I told him that I will pick him up after.And when I told him that after school I'll take him to get some ice cream. Which made him so much happy.After reaching home I got a call from James and he told me that he'll come to discuss some matters within 2 hours.

"Hey, man! What's up.What are you upto." James screamed as soon as he entered my room.This man and his enthusiasm.

"Well I was peacefully watching TV when an overexcited baboon entered my room screaming loudly enough to break my eardrums." I said.Geez why does he have scream everytime we meet. He hit me on the arm.

"Well hello to you to Cris.No need to be all sarcastic you jerk.I bet your son has more manners than you do." He flopped down on the chair.

"Well I'm sure my son is more matured than you." I chuckled. James really liked Junior. They both have fun when they are together.

"So did you talk to your friend about the caretaker or do I have to do the honor?" I said,watching TV.

"Yeah I did.It turns out that there is someone capable of doing the job.And she is going to send that person for the interview. I mean you can take interview or just hire him.Your choice." He said.

"Right. When is he coming?" I asked.

"Who?"

"The person James!! The caretaker! Oh god why are you so dumb?" I shot a pillow at him.

"Oh,he should be here by now." He said.

"Sir,there is someone waiting for you downstairs." One of the servants informed me.

"Send them in office please." I ordered.

"Let's go in the office."

We went inside the office. James turned on the TV again.

"Will you switch off the TV?"

"Nooo!"

"Why would yo-"

"Oh someone is at the door. Shut up Cris."

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened revealing two women standing.

"You!!!"She shouted.

" YOU???"I shouted

"Oh my God!!" Her friend screamed

"You've got to be kidding me!!!" Now it was James's turn.We all stood there looking at each other. The red dent on her nose,eyes wide and surprised. No doubt...

It was her!

A/N
Hello lovely readers!! I wanna thank each and every one of you for 60 reads!!! **does a victory dance** I can't thank you enough!!

This chapter is dedicated to @kindaajasmin cuz she voted for last chapter! Thank you so much.

Please vote,comment if you like the story.

💙