Chapter 8

Cristiano's POV-
I knew she would do this. That's why, that's why I sent her that email first thing in the morning.I thought she would check her emails in the morning. That's what girls do right? I even sent her another email to remind her.But no,there wasn't even single response from her.Mom told me she was going out to meet her friends. She told me she would send someone else to pick Cristiano from school but the little devil wanted Aria to pick him up. He kind of like her.I mean he has never shown that much affection to any other person. That's why most of my relationship ended very soon.So I decided to just stop it focus on Cristiano and my career.I tried to call the school but all lines were disconnected. As soon as I hung up I called James and told him that I was going back.This meeting was important.He was still at the meeting place but he told me that he will cover up for me.

"Don't worry mate I'll handle here.I will tell them that your sunflower died or something." He said.

"That is the most stupidest lie I've ever heard." I said and started packing up my bag.I literally tossed everything in.

"I know,but you are Cristiano Ronaldo and you can do anything and no one will object." He said.

"You a-"

"Shut up man,I'm trying to help here and you are annoying me.I said I'll deal with it,you get your ass moving now.Tell me if everything is alright." He said.

"Alright do whatever you want. I'll see you when you come back.Bye" I said.

"wait...." I said again.

"Now what??" He was definitely annoyed.

"Thanks mate.thank you for everything." It was awkward but I felt like saying it.

"No need to be overdramatic you drama queen. Call me when you reach. Now let me go or they'll kick my ass." He said but could imagine him smiling on the other end.

"Alright see you." And I hung up.I hoped that traffic won't be that bad and I'll reach soon.

Aria's POV-

When we reach inside we both were soaked from top to bottom. We both were shivering because of the cold.In the living room Mrs. Aveiro was waiting for us.When she saw junior enter the room, she literally ran to pick him up.

"Oh thank you so much God for keeping my Cristiano safe.Oh no dear you are shaking. Are you alright?" She asked junior and kissed both his cheeks.He nodded.

"Come on let's get you in some warm clothes. I'll make something hot for you to eat.I'm sorry I trusted you with wrong person." She shot a glance at me.Ouch that hurt.

"And we need to talk Ariel. Don't you dare going anywhere." She said took junior to his room. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Miss Aria, take this towel please. You are looking so cold. Do you want some hot tea?" Said Judy, the girl who used to work there.She handed me one towel. And give me a kind smile.

"Thank you so much Judy.But that's alright I don't want tea." I said.

" No please, I insist. " she said."you can come and sit on the chair. I'll make it quick. " ahe added.

"Umm alright. Thank you once again Judy." We went into the kitchen. My hair was dripping wet,I was trying to dry them.

"Oh no! I must have made mess in the living room.Mrs.Aveiro will be mad at me." I sighed.

"Don't worry about that,I'll tell someone to clean it before she finds out.Here take this." She handed me one cup.I smiled at her.

"Oh and Mr. Ronaldo informed that he will be coming today.In fact he will be here with in half an hour." She said.