Chapter 7

Aria's POV-

Next day when I woke up I had a terrible headache. Sam was trying to help by saying encouraging things like,

"Oh! What a lovely day!! Look at sky it's so beautiful. Now get up and get fresh;we'll go down for breakfast." She said opening the curtain wide.

"Sam,are you out of your mind?? It's pitch black outside! probably going to rain again." I said making sure it came out as cold as it could be.I tried to sleep again. I was feeling drained. Yesterday's rain incident caused more damage than anything.Even thinking of rain made me shiver.

"Get up, will you? We've got classes to attend. And plus you must be excited!!! Your very handsome, dashing, Knight in shining armour kind of boss will be coming today right??" She beamed. She kind of developed the thought he is my new love interest or something.Which was totally wrong. I mean he is Cristiano Ronaldo, he should date supermodels or Miss.Universe or something like that.Not me.Plus he wasn't going to arrive till evening. Mrs.Aveiro was going out so I kind of had the day off. I decided that it is time to wake up or Sam will kill me with words.

"Aren't you excited??" She asked again shouting loudly. where did that enthusiasm come from.Oh gosh that reminded me of James.

"Do I look excited?" I asked her.

She looked down at my clothes,my frizzy hair,dark circles around my eyes and my expressionless face,I knew she was controlling her laughter.

"Very much." She managed to keep her face straight.Which made her look more funny.

"You know you can laugh now."

"No,it's not funny enough." She said.

"Oh Lord! I'm dying to meet him.I think my heart will shatter in pieces." I said acting like someone has stabbed me in heart."will this do?" I asked.

"Totally!!!" She started laughing.

"I need coffee! Now come let's go." I said.

After classes we went to the café where Sam worked. It was really nice,warm place. The smell of coffee was feeling very nice.Plus they made the best chocolate cake. It started raining soon.Sam was at the reception. I sat at the booth which was at the far end of place. The big window was closed but I could see the rain from glass. Mom called to check on me.She was doing fine.We had a good talk for 15 minutes.My phone kept beeping in middle.

"Mom I'm gonna go now. Someone is calling. Byeee take care." I said and hung up.

I had 7 missed calls from some unknown number.It started ringing again. I picked up.

"Hello, why weren't you picking up your phone?I've been calling since 20 minutes." Someone said from the other side.Well shouted if you ask me.

"Well hello there, it's my phone and I was busy but who are you anyway?" I said.

"It's me, Cris." He said.

"Cris who?" I asked. I took a sip of my coffee.

"Cristiano Ronaldo." Came the response and I literally choked on the coffee. The cup slipped from my hand and soon there was a mess of hot coffee on the table and my hand.It burned my hand.

"Ooh I...I'm sorry sir I didn't know it was you." I blabbered somehow.

"It's OK but it'll be good if you pick up your phone soon.I was just checking if you picked up Cristiano or not." He said.

"Cristiano who?" I was confused.

"Aaaah my son,Cristiano junior. Did you pick him up from school or not?" He asked.

"Oh my god! I didn't know. No one told me to do so I-" I blurted out.

"WHAT??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I EMAILED YOU." He shouted from the other side. My heart skipped a bit.I didn't check my emails. Oh my god.What I'm gonna do.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?? OH GOD IT'S BEEN ALMOST AN HOUR NOW.OH GOD NOW WHAT?" He panicked.

"Oh my god,oh my god.Don't...Don't worry I'll I I.... I'll go now!! I'll go get him!!!" I shouted. Oh my god this is a disaster.

"YOU BETTER GO AND GET MY BOY SAFE AND SOUND.OR YOU'LL REGRET IT ARIA YOU HEAR ME." He said the last sentence so seriously that it gave me chills. I ran to Sam explained her extremely short and started running to the door, when she shouted;

"Atleast take this jacket!! " she threw the jacket and I took it. I took a cab and for my relief he knew English. I told him the address and told him to drive as fast as he can.The email was sent at morning to inform me.There was also another from him asking whether I picked him up or not. If only I had checked the mail.I was almost an hour late.I just hoped that junior will be alright and OK.The taxi man was driving very fast.Suddenly the taxi stopped.

"What's wrong??" I panicked.

"Miss the road is jammed because of heavy rain.This traffic jam seems long.We have to wait." He said.

"Oh no!!! It's not good. Ok OK I need to calm down."

"How long will it take to reach the school??" I asked.

"Not to long,its down the road." He said looking through mirror.

"Alright,I'm... I'm going to go.How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"It's not a good situation to go by feet Miss. It's too dangerous." He said.

"No,I need to go now.Here take this " I paid him the money. And started running to the school. It was almost impossible to see because of the Rain. Within seconds I was soaked in water. Jacket didn't help that much.I ran and ran and reached the building. I was trying to catch my breath.He was nowhere to be seen.I went inside and asked at the office, they told me he was in the waiting room. I ran straight to the room.And there he was sitting on the bench. Looking scared. On the verge of crying.

"Cristiano!" I called him.He looked up and ran straight towards me.I hugged him.

"I'm so so sorry. I was so careless. It's my fault. Forgive me please." I said hugging him tightly.He was sobbing.

"I thought no one will come.I was scared. Why are you wet?" He asked between his sobs.

"It's nothing. Are you cold? Here take this jacket it's warm." I gave him the jacket.

"Now let's get you home. Come." I picked him up.The lady at the office told us to wait for awhile. When the rain slowed down we took the cab.Junior was sitting on my lap,he was cold.I was cold too but he refused to sit on the seat.I thanked god for keeping him safe.

"What happened to your hand Aria?" Junior was holding my hand,there was a deep bruise because of the coffee. It hurt a bit.

"It's nothing junior. It's a punishment for being careless. It'll be OK." I said.I saw tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry Aria,I'll make it OK when we get home." He said and softly kissed the scar.

"That's so sweet of you junior." I kissed his forehead.

I made it through this storm but I knew a bigger storm was waiting for me.

A/N

Hiya!! Did you like it? Oh it was really long chapter.

There was like a spree of Cristiano n Junior's picture!! It made life so beautiful 😍 and the funny part is I was constantly tweeting him about posting pics of junior. And he did the other day!!

So vote and comment!! Let me know what so you think.

💙