Chapter 6

Aria's POV-

When we went inside I was again dumbstruck....this room was even bigger than Junior's. There was a big bed with beautiful sheets of beige and white color. In fact the whole room was a combination of beige and white color. It made the room look even more precious. I was staring at the stunning painting that hung from the wall, it was a fine piece of art,and that's when I noticed few other things; 1.My month was wide open. 2.Junior was giggling and tugging on my sleeve and 3.A nice lady,probably in her late fifty's who was now standing in front of me cleared her throat. Junior was still giggling, probably at my funny situation.She must have thought I am dumb or what. He went straight to the lady and she picked him up from the ground. And my brain did some quick actions,which resulted in me closing my mouth. I somehow managed to give her a smile.

"Grandma, this is Aria. She will be taking care of you.Papa sent her to meet you." He informed the lady.She looked at me.She had very striking similarity to Mr. Ronaldo. Of course he was her son afterall.

"I see.He did mention something like that.So I gotta say it's nice to meet you Ariel. You have know idea how long we've been waiting for you." She said grinning at me.I don't if my brain was playing tricks or what, but I felt that grin was kind of evil.But she still managed to look beautiful.I had this feeling that she already hated me.But I tried to smile.

"Hello Mrs.Aveiro.I'm Aria! And I'm glad to meet you finally." I said.I secretly hoped that she'll remember my name. Correct one. She didn't show any expressions at all.She placed junior on his foot.And while standing up,she sighed loudly. Ouch,it must be the back pain; I thought.

"Now now Ariel. I want you to go and fetch some things from market for me.Junior wants to eat pasta,and we are running out of supplements." She said.

"But-"

"Oh you might leave now,I guess it'll rain today. Don't want to be all soaked in water on the very first day, do you?" She said ruffling Junior's hair.

"I-" she didn't even let me finish.

"Oh might take one umbrella with you. And you should get going now.We don't want to be late for lunch." She said.

"Ok,fine I'll go Mam." I said and started my way back through the door. And just before I close the door behind I overheard a small of their conversation.

"Hahaha she seems very fragile Cristiano. I am sure we'll get rid of her very soon.Probably more soon than the last one." She said to junior.I knew this was coming.

"But I like her.She loves my drawings.Can't we keep her?" The little one said.I chuckled at his words. I like him alot.

"No my boy,She is just acting to be nice.I know she is doing this just for money and nothing else." She said.That hurt a bit so I decided to for the shopping. I wasn't doing this for money. Although I wanted money but do care for her. She needed help and I was willing to help her.Very nice Aria, now time to shop.

Do you ever get this feeling when you are at some totally different place,kind of lost and you don't know how to communicate with people and they look at you like you've come from some circus? Well that's what how I felt. The major problem was I didn't understand a thing what the shopkeepers were saying. They all were speaking Portuguese.I tried to communicate with all my power of words; but I realized I was speaking French which made it even worse.The shopkeeper literally had to show the amount in my mobile so I could finally pay him.But he was kind and told me to come again in some sort of English. And and top of all that it really rained and I was soaked all over.I managed to get back safe and sound. Mrs.Aveiro was looking impressed when I entered the kitchen.But it definitely wasn't over.She made me stack all her medical files neatly; which took me hours to do.I was exhausted and hungry and sad all at once. When I was done the door opened and junior came in.

"Here I brought you some pasta.Are you hungry?" He asked. He seemed the only one to care.I hugged him; he was surprised at first but he hugged me back.

"Thank you junior." I said smiling. He flashed me his toothy grin. The day went somewhat similar like that.And when I finally got back home,I was more than exhausted. My hair was a mess and my clothes felt sticky. I need to win Mrs.Aveiro's trust.Or I'm going down.

Sam was on her bed.Typing something on her laptop. She looked up,

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Don't even ask!" I said and flopped down on bed,closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N

Hello there lovely people. Sorry it was short but I had to update. Hope you like it emaanRM sweetie 💙

So how is story going? Aria has so much to do to win Mrs. Aveiro's heart. Stay tuned,more drama might be on the way!!

PS- Yesterday there was a very fun activity which I took part in called 'omegle hunt' it was so so much fun I can't even tell you!!! I made so many friends and met many wonderful people 😍 Tell me if you were there too via comments! Thank you for 250 reads!!

Plz plz plz vote and comment it makes me update faster.

Pss,- happy friendship day! I know it was yesterday but still!

💙