Chapter 13

Cristiano's POV-

"Ok buddy it's just a little while and then you can go back to sleep OK?" I asked my son,I was getting him ready for the little party we were throwing for his birthday. He was feeling a little bit good. Doctor told us to take care of him as his condition was not that good.He was still burning with fever.I lifted him up in my arms and took him downstairs. We didn't invite too much people as he was not well.Just some of his friends and family members. I hired this party planner to decorate the house. It was looking amazing. And I specially asked for the big 'Superman' cake since he was his favorite superhero. I put him down on the ground.

"You can go and play with your friends. We'll cut the cake soon uncle James and Aria comes.Now go." He nodded and went to play with his friends. It has been 2 hours since James left to pick up Aria. He should be back in another hour. I had a little chat with family members and my friends. Even on the social media everyone was wishing him happy birthday. I decided to post a picture after party. Time passed but there was no sign of James and Aria. I called him but he was out of reach.

"Cris,we should cut the cake now.Everybody is getting late." Mom came and said.It was true though.I called him again he picked up and said he'll be late. I asked him about Aria but network was not good enough so I cut the call.

"We'll wait for sometime and then cut the cake OK mom?" I said.She didn't look satisfied with the answer but agreed anyways. But alas! It was getting really late so we decided to cut the cake.I told the servants to bring in the cake.

"Do you like it Cris? It's your favorite superhero. Are you happy." I asked him as he came to stand before it.His friends were in awe looking at it.He didn't respond, and didn't show any kind of excitement.

"Aria is coming?" He asked me.

"Umm yeah,sure.Uncle James is bringing her." I told him.This made him smile a little.He looked excited. Oh boy,what magic she did on my boy.I chuckled on the thought. Everybody gathered around to wish him.And that's when it happened. The door opened and James came in.Alone.I didn't know what went wrong. I looked at him and he looked back,and shook his head as a no.Oh God,she didn't come. Now what? He came inside and said,

"I searched everywhere mate,but I didn't find her.Maybe she went to some other city.I don't know. I asked everywhere but no.I couldn't find her." He said half-heartedly. The fact that she didn't come wasn't hurting but the thing that happened next was more hurtful.

Cristiano was on the verge of crying. He was holding back his tears. His face was red and he looked so angry. I had never seen him this furious.

"I knew it.She isn't going to come,she hates me." He screamed and kicked the table so hard that the whole cake fell down on floor. Everyone gasped at the sight. He ran upstairs and said "I hate you all...I...I..hate you. I don't want anybody...... No one." While crying and ran to his room. Oh no. everything was going wrong. He was hurt.so much hurt.And she did this. You will regret it Aria. I'll make sure you will regret it.Mom went upstairs to check on junior. I went inside my office to think.James assured me that he will handle the people. Now now miss Aria let's see what we can do about you. I made up my mind and took my car keys and got out of the house.

Aria's POV-

I was too tired because of the field trip.I felt like all my energy is drained out of me.We were supposed to stay there but I decided to come anyway. But the trip and traveling took all of me.All I wanted to do was just get in my room and sleep till eternity. I went inside my room.Sam was out with her friends. She told me she might not come for the night. I didn't even bother to change my clothes and flopped down on the bed.Just as I was drifting to sleep,there was a loud bang on the door. I bolt up from the bed.Maybe it was just a dream.And there was another one.All the horror movie scenes were running through my head.I was more than scared. And as it was raining the thunders made it look more scarier.

"Open the damn door Aria." Someone shouted from outside.That voice... It can't be. I stood up and went to open the door. I opened it.

"What....what are you doing here?" I asked and looked at his angry eyes. He looked angry,so angry. He was dripping wet because of the Rain.He look straight into my eyes.Yes it was Cristiano Ronaldo himself.

"You need to fix this mess right now or you will regret everything Aria Carter." He said.Very calmly as he could do.It sent shivers down my spine.

A/N

Things have started to heat up.I'm so excited for next chapters!!!!

What do you think about story so far??

And lastly thank you for your support!! When I started this book my only dream was to get 1k reads,50 votes and 25 comments.And now it's officially fulfilled!! I'm so so happy today! Thank you so much for supporting this story. It means alot.

💙