7: Mr.Crabs I Have An Idea

~~ Eli~~

“Check this out! I found Luke’s last name!” I chirped, trying not to sound as excited as I was. After hours of reading, and turning a lot pages, I finally found a relevant piece of information.

However, I did read some pretty horrible stuff. Like what she thought about herself and the horrible things she does to herself. The whole journal itself just caused my heart to ache.

A lot of people would think she’s crazy and she needs psychological help, but I think she just needs someone to save her. Someone to help get her back up on her feet and help her realize that there are good things in life.

And that someone. . . could be. . .

“What!? You found it?! Show me!” Ray blurted, lifting his head up from the table to look at me. I glared at him, reminding him to quiet down.

We were in the library again, which was becoming our designated meeting spot for when we skipped class. Mrs. T, the librarian, didn't seem to mind the extra company as long as we remained quiet.

“Ok, um, give me a second,” I mumbled, scanning the page for his name. I marked the spot last night when I was reading.

“Did you find anything else about her? Does she have any siblings? What about the name of her parents, other best friends? Did you find out her name? Is she hot?”

“What? No I don't know her name and why would you even ask if she's hot, you dumbass?” 

Ray chuckled quietly, while I resisted the urge to punch him. “I just wanted to know,” he remarked, guilt lingering in his tone.

I didn’t know if she was hot or not. I mean, I've never even seen her. But judging by her words and her feelings, she must be breathtaking.

“Okay, here it is. I found it,” I reported.

“You know you could’ve just skipped to the part that actually said his name, you stupid,” Ray sighed

A guilty smile spread across my face. I wanted to read everything, word for word. No matter what it was, I wanted to know. . . I wanted to know everything about her.

“Okay, okay. I was just getting to that part, let me continue,” I explained. He let out a small huff, placing his hands on his face. I licked my dry lips before continuing.

 I licked my dry lips before continuing