25: Finally

| Eli |

“Arielle! Please wait!”

I found my idiot self running after the girl I’ve been waiting to meet this past month. I didn’t even have the guts to say it was me, to tell her at that I was finally here to see her in person. And my dumb ass couldn’t even say anything to her, all I could do was make her run way..

Great..

“Arielle!” I shouted again this time, opening the double doors , so I could catch up to her as quickly as I could.

“Arielle, damn it!” I huffed out of breath, stopping in the front entrance of the huge building. My head turned from side to side, wondering where she could be.

I looked towards the empty parking lot, no sign of her on the empty street. I sighed loudly, frustration beginning to eat me up. All I wanted was to talk to her, to see if I could tell her I liked her..

Listening to me, I sound completely ridiculous. Did I really like her? Was it humanly possible to fall for someone you’ve never met in person? Because if it were up to me, I’d say I was in-love.

 I can’t ignore the way her thoughts made me feel, the way her words made my heart want to melt right then and there. I was down hiding behind a phone screen.. I needed to tell her everything..rather Rosy, Tyler or anyone else didn’t want me to.

“Arielle?” I suddenly questioned softly, as my eyes focused on a small figure under the huge leafless tree. Her head met with the dark, brown tree bark, her arms hugging her frame tightly. I began to quietly make my way towards her, my converse making small noises against the old side walk.

I stopped in front of the tree, only six steps away from her. “Your just as I imagined you would be” I smirked, her head bolting down in surprise. In a matter of seconds her big brown eyes connected with mine, and it was as if the whole world suddenly went in slow motion, my heart beating steadily in my coated chest.

“How did you imagine me? Because I thought you were some creep with a beer belly” She let out a small chuckle, but I could tell she wanted to laugh. It was the cutest thing ever. I laughed loudly, the sudden fear radiating from her a few seconds ago vanishing with the wind. “Does this look like a beer belly to you? And did I really sound like creep?” I patted my stomach, and I could see her eyes admire my tall frame.

“I guess I was wrong” She whispered, her eyes now glued to the floor, a bit of pinkish color in her cheeks. I took the chance to get a good look at her. She had a long lilac sweater on that fit her on the right places, her frame wasn’t too short, or too tall. She was just about the right size. She had long wavy, chocolate brown hair that cascaded onto her chest, her face radiant with wonder.

God she was gorgeous.

I smiled, my feet moving closer to her on their own. I could see her body flinch as I approached her.

“You’re even more beautiful than I imagined ” I whispered as one of my hands moved up to caress her right cheek. The sudden contact felt too foreign, but yet too sweet. Her eyes widened in shock, but then turned soft. She closed her eyes, placing a hand on mine, a small smile appearing on her lips.

“I can’t believe it’s really you..” She whispered, and my thumb tracing circles on her skin.

“ha, neither can I..” I say, trying my best not do anything that I’d regret. I watched her smile vanish in a matter of seconds as she pulled her hand way from mine. The special moment disappearing quicker than I thought it would.

“I can’t do this” She nervously blurted, and she removed my hand away from her face, her light eyes now filled with sadness.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that , I’m-”