31: Take My Hand

*SENSITIVE CONTENT MENTIONS OF SUICIDE*

// Arielle // 

"This here is the one and only Miss Arielle Rodgers. While you might think she's all sweet and innocent, she's the complete opposite.. She's a maniac, a suicidal, devious, geek who ruins people's lives including her very own.." Tyler stated and my eyes widened in complete fear, my heart , my body beginning to feel colder by the second. I felt my hands begin to tremble as more venomous words left his wicked lips..  

What the hell is going on here? 

Eli's eyes narrowed in anger as Tyler began to make a speech, a speech entirely about the one person I'd never want to hear about in my life. Me.  

"She's a cutter, a loser, a pathetic depressed freak, who roams the halls pretending she's one of us!" He yelled, furry engulfed within his very own shouts. I could feel my body slowly giving up , panic soon enough traveling up and down my flowing veins. 

"And on top of that there's one little secret she hasn’t told any one. Not even her best friends." I gulp,my mind spinning in circles as I feel the hint of nausea overwhelm my throat. This isn't happening, he's not going to mention Charlie, he possibly ca- 

"So Arielle, princess. Where ever you are this is for you" He roared with laughter as one of his hands changed the slide only to reveal a picture of my deceased bother. The brother I myself apparently killed with my bare hands.  

I think I'm going to be fucking sick. 

"This is Charlie, Arielle's 10 year old brother. Or should I say the little brother she killed herself! She's a murder ladies and gentle men!" He announced and I could hear more than a dozen people gasp at the news, the news I dreaded so much from spreading out.  

Have you ever wanted to cry but no tears came out, so you just stare blankly ahead while your heart breaks into tiny pieces.. 

That's exactly what was happening right now.. 

Tyler's laughter tormented me, made me shiver with fear, with pure utter disgust. I needed to get out of here, as soon as I could. 

"Now that's It! I'm going to f****ng kill him!" Eli clenched his fists beside me, yelling as Tyler continued with his sob story on yours truly. I pressed my hands to my face, hiding the small tears that were soon to cascade down my cheeks. How could this be happening!? Why the hell would he even do such a thing in the first place!? 

I've done nothing to him to cause him to rip me one last time into tiny pieces, at least what was left of me.. 

I wanted to move, to run off to a place far away from the devil himself but my body was to in shock to even comprehend what was going on at the moment. Eli clutched the balcony's railings as I tried y best not to melt down in front of him.. 

I possibly couldn’t. 

"Here's a small little excerpt from her journal. This is ones my favorite" He said lowly as the crowd of people stud silently waiting for him to read my deepest darkest thoughts.  

This wasn’t happening. 

"I want to do it. I mean I've tried many times to cut deep enough, to let my warm crimson blood fall down my skin and onto oblivion. I've been wanting to do it, but all I've ever gained was deep scars and painful wounds on my skin. I want to find a way to end my pathetic life, because I'm not worth it. I never have been. No one cares now, no one ever will.So might as well leave this horrible place and sleep forever because that is what I crave, sweet death" 

The whole place felt silent, even Tyler's maniacal laugher seized to exist as my very own words sunk in to every single person in this god damn building.