14: Her Story

| Eli |

I think the universe is against me today.

Not only did I get coffee dumped all over my favorite pants this morning, and now it looks like I pissed on myself, and I keep getting pushed agaisnt the lockers by Tylers gang of demon gorillas.

I guess he found out I actually went to his grand party on friday, and he isn't one bit pleased. I guess its his idea of 'slam your pathetic loser bother into the locker' day. And what ever princess Tyler wants, he gets.

Besides the fortunate events..theres one person who has made me smile today. A.R ha-ha dont worry im not gonna go all lover boy here but we talked all night yesterday. She didnt give me here name..but we talked about each other..and that was enough for me. She talked about minor stuff like what she liked to do and what was her favorite band. Its Paramore if you wanted to know haha, but whose isn-

"Are you done talking to yourself in your head , buddy? Because i asked you something like two minutes ago" Ray narrowed his small eyes at me, while taking a bite out of his super sized burrito.

"Yeah, sorry what did you ask me ,dude?" I mumble placing one of my hands against my clamy forehead, the hard contact with the lockers taking its effect. "I asked if you talked to Lukemundo on friday, and please tell me you did because if not, I gave you a motivation speech for nothing."

I chuckled, shaking my head in disapointment, my right hand still placed on my head. We were both sitting on an old green bech outside the cafetiria, I didn't want to be in that jungle today...not today. "No Ray, I didn't talk to Lukemundo or whatever the hell you just called him."

"You what!? why the hell not! you had the chance! The only chance!Don't tell me you pussied out Elijah Christopher James!" I cringed as my full name left his mouth, god it sounded awful.

"Dont ever call me that again, Ray. And no, I didnt pussy out, when I arrived at the party, he was already leaving the damn place!" I stated, this time looking up to meet his wild ,black eyes. He sighed, a big chunk of burrito still in his mouth. "Thus is complete booty"

I looked away towards the hall way, watching some teachers pass by with a bunch of files placed tightly against their hips, held by their hedious small hands. "Tell me about it" I mumbled back, now trying to figure out whose files where off to their doom. I squinted my eyes to see whose name was placed in bold red letters.

It read Tyler E. James.

Well slap my ass , and call me sally!The universe is at my side after all. Hopefully he gets in a whole lot of trouble, and he gets expelled. That would be the greatest thing in the history of life.

I sighed for the second time today, suddenly contemplating Rays words. Who knows when ill ever see Luke again; its a huge school , I mean I see people who I thought never existed everyday, how the hell am I suppose to find him. I stared at the teachers who still had the files gripped in their hands, talking about whatever teachers talk about. And as I stared at the cream colored folders something sparked in me.

A brilliant and devious idea.

"Ray!! oh my god! Ray!!" I shouted, shaking his left shoulder in excitement, nearly making his burrito almost fly out of his hands. "What? What?! Are you getting your first boner or something because your scaring me"

"Ray just the hell up, and listen to me! I got a crazy idea just now" I glared at him, and then grinned in excitement. He gave me a stone face, and then shifted side ways to face me properly.

"I like crazy, so shoot"

"Alright, ok. You know how this school has files in every kid in this whole entire school, and keep it in the administrations office?" "Yeah.."