34:Mental Goodbyes

|Luke|

"Where are we going? I thought you said we're gonna go watch a movie!?" The angry blonde next to me hissed, her icy blue eyes giving me a cold glare as she watched my hands turn the wheel in a different direction.

I let out a deep sigh our of my lips, keeping my gaze directly on the road. "Luke! I'm talking to you!? Are you deaf?!" She hissed again and I bit my tongue to hold back the wrath that was building in my stomach.

Remind me why the hell did I agree to date Ariana again?

"Babe, I just need to go do something really quick, It will be fast I promise" I gave her a forced smile, and her blue eyes softened a bit, her pink lips letting out a 'hmph'. Yeah, I know what your thinking right now, you probably hate my guts for going out with the very bitch that tortured my ex best friend; trust me I hate my guts myself.

I don't really know how to explain the whole situation. I was lonely, and she happened to be every where I went. Is there more to explain?

"Why are you stopping at Tyler's house!? I thought you said we were done with him" She mumbled looking out the window, admiring the huge mansion in from of us. I gulped, wondering why the heck would I come here after everything that has happened. But I needed to one last deal with the devil, for me, and for Arielle..

"Just wait here, Ill be back" I state, giving her look, warning her to stay in the car and stay out of it. I get down from the car, and take a deep breath, slamming the door next to me. I make my way towards the nice slightly ice covered grass, the watery frost sticking to some parts of my boots.

My cold, shaky fingers rang the door bell, my feet pacing back and forth, waiting for someone to open the door, hopefully it was Eli and not the one person I didn't want to see..

But of course It was him..

"Great, what are you doing here?" He hissed lowly, his breath radiating the pure smell of vodka. My eyes widened slightly, as I looked at the guy who use to be glorified around the halls of Ravenswood High because of his good looks, and incredible skills. Now he was nothing, he was an absolute mess, with red ,puffy tired eyes, messy facial hair, and a bottle of vodka held tightly in his hand. He had lost it all because of the prom incident, and deep down, a part of me wants to feel sorry for the guy but I..

I cant.

"Hi to you too Tyler. Is Eli home?" I said, a nervous smile attached on my cold chapped lips. He narrowed his tired eyes at me, and opened the door a little more. " You actually just missed him..he went off God knows where. He's probably somewhere fucking your precious little friend." He slurred, and then let out a triumphant laugh. I clenched my fists tightly, trying my best to hold back the urge to punch him in the face.

"Oh.."

"Yeah..anyway, are you sure you're here to talk to my brother? Or are you here to take a piss out of me like everyone else!? Because if you are, you can go to hell!" He burst out of nowhere and I stepped back, alarmed by the sudden change in him. Jeez, talk about the angry drunk.

"N-no I just came here to get the journal back..Rosy- I mean Rosalyn asked me to come get it" He gave me a blank stare, and closed his eyes for a split second, his face appearing a bit older than before.

"Oh..sure you can have the damn thing back, I don't need it. Wait here" He sighed, leaving the door open and disappearing into his huge house. I blinked in shock, this was surprisingly easier than I thought.

In a few minutes he appeared again, tossing the small black journal straight onto my chest. I let out a 'oof' as the journal hit me, and my hands luckily cached it before it landed on the cement below us.