22:Accidental Kiss

\\ Arielle \\

"I like your shoes" The cheery girl beside me chirped; her bright blue eyes placed on the black studded boots that covered my feet.

"Oh uh thanks ,Sophie" I forced a smile at her, alarmed by the fact that she actually decided to talk to me. The only person I talk to in this place is Eddy occasionally , and Zack of course.

Which right now at this moment he wasn't here. It felt weird to be here in this huge room by myself, well I wasn't really alone, but I felt like it.

Zack was the only one who had a similar problem to mine. However the others had something completely different i couldn't possibly relate to.

This is the first session I come to that I feel some what scared, and the nerves are beginning to build up in my stomach. I play with my small fingers as everyone takes their seats and laughs at some thing Eddy murmured before sitting down.

I felt so left out, so foreign to there friendship.Little did I know I'd feel like an out cast in a nut case hospital.

But It was better than feeling completely worthless , something I've felt most of the time.

It's friday night, and I have decided to get out of my pitch black room and actually go somewhere; somewhere where I wasn't completely alone with the screaming voices in my head.

I needed to escape from my house today, especially do to the fact HE got fired from his job this morning;and is definitely not in the brightest of moods.

He never is.

The last thing I need was to be blamed for something that I had absolutely no fault in. But he doesn't care, he thinks I'm the cause of everything bad that happens to him.

Especially the Charlie incident.. And that I do agree with him. That was entirely my fault, and I do understand why he's been mad at me for the past three years.

It's my fault Charlie isn't enjoying his life at the moment. It's my fault he isn't laughing and lighting up the world with his big heart..

It's my-

The buzz of my phone on my left pocket made me flinch, and I hoped nobody noticed. I dug it out of my tight black jeans and placed it on my lap.

It had a few notifications on the screen, and as soon as I saw who it was, my heart almost stopped.

It was Eli.

Part of me wanted to answer the sweet boy, but the other was severely confused at the fact that he actually knew my name

Part of me wanted to answer the sweet boy, but the other was severely confused at the fact that he actually knew my name. I wanted to scream in fear, or maybe scream in excitement at the same time. Some how he figured out my name, and the fact that he was able to creeps me out.

I knew he was some kind of genius, but I would've never thought he would guess my name. There must have been a page I actually wrote it in, or...some one could have told him.