33: Same Mistakes

|Tyler|

"Thanks man! I'll see ya later!" I yelled towards one of the guys in the foot ball team who was nice enough to drop me off.

After the grand event, I was lucky enough not to be expelled..but only two day suspension.

Im one lucky son of a b*tch.

I waved goodbye quickly , then turned around to face the huge lonely mansion I called my house. The lights were all off, and the dark night sky made my house look even scarier than it was before.I somehow knew I was going to be alone tonight again, not that I mind though. I liked being in solitude..

Normally I'd invite Tiffany over for a romantic movie night session, but I haven't seen her since prom. She was nonexistent at her work, she wouldn't answer my calls or texts, and honestly I don't know why.

I hope it's not because of the stupid slide show of Arielle I showed at prom. because a lot people stopped talking to me because of that. I mean c'mon on it's just a little harmless joke, and besides she deserved to be humiliated, payback I guess?

Lots of people from school these past two days have been giving me sh*t , and for once in my life I felt a bit of guilt, of shame swirling in the pit of my stomach.

My legs began to move towards my front porch as my thoughts rambled on and on about stupid things I don't really discuss with anyone..mainly because I didn't have any one to discuss things with..

I stop half way in the middle of the walk way, my eyes captivated by a small figure sitting on the first step of the front porch. I approached the figure, trying to see who it was. It was a girl no doubt about that, it had too much curves in all the right places to even be a guy.

I narrowed my eyes at the shape, and as I came closer, the figure stud up, revealing long strawberry blond hair that cascaded to her rib cage.

Tiffany..

"T-tiffany?" I stuttered, questioning if my mind was playing tricks on me. I heard her let out a small whimper, and I reached towards the wall beside me to tun on the light.

When I flickered the light switch on my eyes widened to see my girlfriend with puffy red eyes, and mascara running down her perfect pudgy cheeks.

"Hi Tyler" She choked out and I gave her a blank stare, confused as to why she was here by herself crying on my door step. Did I do something wrong? I..I hope not.

"W-what are you doing here? And why haven't you answered any of my calls? Is everything alright?" I asked all too quickly, her eyes that were once bright an cheery were now dark and gloomy. She stared at me with a blank expression and I could feel something wrong in the air.

"I just came to give you this" Her angelic voice hissed, she forced her fingers to remove the silver promise ring I gave her on our 3rd year anniversary, and threw it at me. The small medal ring hit my chest, making it plunge straight towards the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"I rose my voice at her unintentionally, confused by why she was throwing sudden rage at me when I hadn't done anything wrong.

"You're what's wrong with me! You're what's been wrong all along!" She yelled back, a certain sadness to her tone. I gave her a puzzled look and asked, "What do you mean!? What did I do wrong?!"

"I woke up Tyler! I realized how much of an asshole you really are."

"Tiffany what the he-"

"Its my turn to talk Tyler! Since you never listen to me I suggest you stay quiet and listen!" She barked at me and my blue orbs widened in shock. I've never seen her so angry, I've never seen her angry over all, especially at me.