ch.2

"Karma"

    "Karma, karma Akabane". He introduced himself while scanning the room.

"Oh, and you might think I'm a new student but i was actually a student at the main campus but things happened,and I ended up here"

He said still not looking anywhere in specific.
Then kayano being her self had to ask "was there a reason to why you got dropped here?" "Oh well I kinda got in a fight with a kid from class A and the him and the teacher blamed it all on me- "Is that why they sent you here? Just that?" Hiroto interrupted "Haha no no I was in a lot of fights before that, and i kinda beat both of them half to death" karma replied like it was nothing and turned around to face his "new" teacher. "Right sensei~".

Ono-sensei looked Furious. we were all confused there. He was gritting his teeth about to say something but Karma beat him to it. "So, I'm guessing my seat is the only empty seat over there?" Karma didn't even give him a chance to answer as he started walking and sitting down.

~Time Skip To Lunch~

I turn around as I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's karma. "Yes, what is it?". "What? No hello? It's been a whileyou know".

I was honestly a little shocked. I didn't really expect him to remember me. Yes. I knew karma from before. We went to the same Elementary School and yes. We were also classmates, but we barely talked. Not surprising. Both of us hardly interacted with others especially me....

"Oi-"
"OI! Nagisa!"

Karma snapped me out of my thoughts." Oh, S-sorry I just didn't think you would remember me".

"Well, yeah you haven't changed much". Karma said with a smile. I felt kinda happy for him to say that-"Still girly looking as ever"-never mind. I take that back. And it was actually a grin on his face not even a smile!.

' well you're as cocky and mean-looking with that smirk of yours as ever'. Is what I wish I could say but of course I didn't, instead I just went a long.

"Well you haven't changed one bit either karma" I said laughing a little awkwardly

"Oh! You guys know each other?!"
Isogai asks. When did he even get here?? "Yeah a little" i replied. " yeah During Elementary- " Oh really? That's pretty cool!" Said kayano. NOW WHEN THE HELL DID SHE GET HERE??NINJAS? ARE THEY NINJAS???....

Kayano decided that all four of us should eat together and we didn't really have a choice. We connected our desks and brought our lunches.

Well they did I just brought out a water bottle and a tangerine. Which apparently caught kayano's attention.
"Oh my god! Nagisa is that all you're going to eat?".
"Um, yes?...Is something wrong? "Seriously?" Isogai asked a little shocked. "Oh, um..well I don't usually eat at this time, so this is enough for me".

Technically I wasn't lying. I never used to eat much anyways; and lately just thinking or looking at food disgusts me, the only thing I can handle are some fruit...

"Hey Nagisa". "Hm?" I turn from kayano's and Isogai's direction as I suddenly felt something being shoved in my mouth. Wait!! what?!. Eh? It's....sweet?
"Tamagoyaki??" I said not sure what to say. It tastes really good but at the same time I felt sick by just chewing it. "Um, uh I'll be back i need to use the washroom". "Oh, what is it Nagisa ya need to poop? Haha" Isogai asked in a jokingly maner. "Eh?! NO!!"

Karma's P.O.V

He looks a little uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry, Nagisa I gave you the two
pieces left together without thinking. They came out sweet and I don't like them like that, is it bad?" I asked the Blue head in front of me.

"Oh no no they're really good. I was just a little surprised, did you make this?".
"Yeah, I like to make my own food". "Heeeh! Thats pretty cool! A little unexpected". The green bean that was sitting next to me said. But seriously green?.

"Why because I'm a "delinquent"?". I asked while gesturing with my hand.

"Ahh no no what i meant, well, um i mean, ah-".

"Heeyooo!!" Kayano got interrupted if you would call what she was saying a sentence; By a loud voice. I then suddenly felt an arm around my neck.

°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°

Cliff hanger ? Lo not really XD Idk I lost it here I'll try and continue tomorrow. I feel like no one going to even read this fic '^-^...welp...