Ch.12

Karma's P.O.V

We had just left the school building. We were currently walking down the mountain trail. I was having a hard time not thinking of what Rio said.
     'My. I like the sound of that'

Shit. No I need to focus on what we're doing right now. Right now Nagisa was walking a couple of feet behind me seemingly anxious. 'I should probably say something', I thought. And say something it is.

"Hey don't worry we'll find them you know".
".........."
  No response...
"We just have to look well".

I said again but still no response, I was getting a little pissed so I turned around and stopped. He was still walking while looking at the ground till he bumped into me with an 'oof' sound and him stumbling a little.

"W-what was that for ?"

"I was talking to you did you not hear me?" I asked the know confused boy.

He was fidgeting in his spot while staring at me with no words coming out of his mouth.

"U-um karma...I uh kinda.....". He didn't really finish but instead he pointed at his ears.

........yup I'm an idiot.

"Right. Hearing aids sorry I forgot". I say  sighing, feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah....."

"So where do you think you dropped it? Or more like when was the last time you had them?"

"Uh...well I realised that I lost them o-on my way here but I haven't left the house since that day..."

"Okay we- wait.... how did you not notice that you didn't have them for the past days?" I asked confused.

"W- well it's pretty quiet in m-my
h- house  so I couldn't really tell and my brain was to fuzzy and out of it for most of the time to realise if I had them on or not...sorry". He said staring at the ground. His eyes looked glassy as if he's about to cry.

"Hey hey don't apologise." I say puting my hand on his shoulder. Comforting him.

"We'll find it. Rio and the others are gonna look at school  how about we trail back to the route you take to school and then look at it in your house, hah? Okay? "

"M-kay" he says sniffling.

"Thank you karma, it really means a lot".

" your welcome blueberry".

~~~~

We arived at Nagisa's house. We looked everywhere on the way here so they are either in his house or at school. Right know we're standing infront of the door....wait..why aren't we going in?. Just as I said that I noticed with the corner of my eyes Nagisa's trembling figure. It would be hard to tell if you weren't standing right next to him, but I can tell  somethings wrong.

"Hey Nagisa is something wrong? What's the matter?" I ask him putting my hand on his trembling left one were it was resting on the door knob. I don't care how this look right nowno ones here anyways.

"Yes, y-yes I-its just that my mom might still be home...."

"Is there something wrong with that? Did you guys have a fight?"

".........no.."

°

°

°

-

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢●♢♢♢♢●♢♢♢♢♢♡

Sorry it's kinda short but i wanted to change  POVs at the end so I desided to just do it the next chapter = 3 =. Also you guys might or might have not noticed that I changed the title of the story from "useless" 👉to "The secrets he keep" so yeah just thought I'd tell ya Xb but yeah vote. Comment and till next time bye ~ ☆