Ch.26

"Do you have your medicine?"

"Yes"

  "Your inhalers? The back up one to keep with one of the teachers?"

"Yes"

"..What about your hearing aids?"

"Yup"

"..well what about-"

"Oh my good God! Karma! I have everything! I can take care of myself and remember my essentials! First dad now you? I'm not a child."  I said in exasperation.

   We were currently getting ready to leave and head out to the train station, where we will be meeting the rest of the class and teachers.

"Oh he already called ?"

He asked looking up from checking his bag one last time.

"Yes, and kept pestering me about everything, same as you were doing. I mean don't get me wrong I love and appreciate my dad for caring so much but I can handle, I've been doing it very well so far on my own." I finished. I turn around as I unfold my arms to see Karmas expression soften.

He moved from his spot, making his way towards me, wrapping his arms around my middle. I melted into the embrace a little and held him back. We stood there for a minute in each other's arms.  I had stayed at Karmas place for almost the whole week and now we were on our way out.

"Shit I forgot my phone charger!" Karma cursed and ran back into the house as I waited outside.

"Sheesh what are you doing.." I said facepalming yet smiling at the same time.

--

"oi!! Nagisa-kun, Akabane!!" Rio yelled, from across the train station. With the rest of our friends next to her, some covering their ears from her loudnes. God, that girl got vocals.

      We all piled into the train after everyone arrived. The whole class came, including Terasaka and his group, which I found weird because they were boldly stating how stupid this whole thing is, But I didn't question .

   It wasn't a really long trip, the bullet train got us there a bit before lunch time. When we reached the hotel we quickly unloaded everything. There were two rooms total ( not including the teachers), one for the guys and one for the girls, the cool thing about it is that we can split the room in half with the sliding parts that way we wouldn't be overcrowding each other.

"Alright everyone! Gather around." Karasuma-sensei called out.
  "We are allowing you free time to go sight-seeing around the area and buy your own lunch, just make sure to be back at 7:00 pm for dinner, that is all" There's a chores of 'yes, sir' around as everyone sets off into groups and head out.

     Karma grabbed my hand and we met with our own group. From the corner of my eye I saw Isogai and Maehara made eye contact and looked away blushing..oh? Interesting. I looked away from them grining slightly and internally screaming. I've always know there was something going on between those two, even before they knew probably.

"Alrighty, so where does everyone wanna go?" Asked Rio.

" I want to go to the temple!" I exclaimed.

" gift shops!" said Kayano

" There's a science store that has equipment and samples I wanted to collect that's only located in this area." Explained Okuda.

We decided to just search up the places and see which is closest and start from there.

" Do you have somewhere specific you want to go?" I asked Karma as we start walking.