ch.17

Trigger warning¿ (Not that bad)

(Unedited)

   I slowly opened my eyes, but to be blinded by the bright light seeping through the window blinds. I tried moving my head to look around. what happened? Then memories of last night came back to me.

Oh.

I looked down seeing all the bruises turning a mad colour of different shades of purple, some still an angry puffy red.
---
  He dragged himself to the kitchen,  not caring about the bloody mess he's leaving be, as he already knows his mother isn't home, and he'll have to clean it later anyways.

  It was painful with every breath he took, he looked for his school bag that contained his new medication. He took the inhaler. He then skimmed to a halt as he stared at the pill bottle. His eyes empty while blankly staring at it.

He took it and kept the same stare on. He then turned it reading the warning label on the back.

"Heh,...I'd have to be five year or younger if I wanted this to kill me." He said bitterly. Throwing the container.

Tears slowly started streaming down his face; falling on his knees. His contained sobs turned into painful cries.

He continued crying.

"I'm sorry." He kept repeating in between sobs.

••

  "Karma!" I turned to see Rio running towards me. We were currently on our way to class, still climbing the mountain.

"Have you heard about Ono-sensei ?!?"

"What about him?" I asked Smirking.

" He's going back to the main campus! But he's going to teach class D. D!! Karma! Thats the worst and lowest ranking class in school!, well..after ours But still!" She said existing.
" Heh, I knew." I said

" You knew! !" She screeches

Oww my poor ears.

"Wait! Did you have anything to do with it?" She said giving me a suspicious side glance.

"Maybe~"

"Karma! Tell me! Pleaaaase?" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes. Pff that never works with me.

" Nope, I can't be spilling business secrets like that after all." I said. Know call me meanI don't care. I probably look like a devil who grew demon horns and tail to her at the moment; but hah! Jokes on her I'm more powerful than old crippling satan!

  Let's just say sending a professional anonymous letter with some false information, with a little bit of truth here and there, written in good hand writing and attached to a tap record full of his bull shit sent to the school board can do wonders. And I can be a pretty persuasive person. Just thinking of what I did put a huge grin on my face as a started snickering.

  Now he won't be able to bother Nagisa anymore, and give him a hard time. He already got enough on his hands. (Oh if only you knew=^=) He's really self-conscious, doubtful, and  lacks confidence . I plan on changing that.

I was brought back to reality by the ringing of my phone. Wonder who it is I thought as I snatched it out my pocket, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Karma?"

"Yes, who am I talking to?"

"Nagisa's-"

Lmao XD Nah you guys have been bugging me to update so I won't leave it there Xb you may continue~

"This is Nagisa's father."

"Uuhhh, um." This is super awkward!! How did he even get my number?! I eyed Rio and motioned to her to head on without me. She stuck her tongue and left. Childish brat.

"I got your number from Nagisa, I know I should have probably asked for you concent first but I did it out of concern for my son."

"Uh, it's fine sir. What's wrong?"

"It's Nagisa. He hasn't been answering his phone. I called multiple times. I haven't heard from him since Yasterday at the hospital, would you happen to know anything?"  He asked sounding anxious.

" No sir, I haven't seen him since I dropped him off at home yasterday. I can go check on him right now." I didn't give him time to reply as I turned around and started heading down the mountain.

.•.

  I was pushed to the floor, hitting my head on the side of the table. I could feel the warm liquid dripping down on my bruising face.

"You insignificant mutt!!" She screamed, slurrin. If she wasn't drunk yasterday then she definitely is now.

  She came back just a while ago and hasn't stopped beating me since.

I don't care anymore. No. Part of me does, but that part is so little I don't know if I could hold on to it anymore. I deserve this. She should have been happier; but she's not and that's because of me.

I could hardly feel any of her punches and kicks anymore. I'm too numb. I could still hear her words though

  "You weren't supposed to live."

  "You should have died." 

    " A fucking mistake."

"You ruined my life!"

Unneeded.

Unloved.

Useless.

Disgusting.

Die.

Die.

Die!

  Her eyes full of hatred and anger. All towards me.

I was slowly slipping to the blissful darkness when suddenly all the kicks and hits stopped as I felt my abusers' body fall next to me with a thud.

"I guess history books do come in handy if you're trying to knock out a crazy bitch."

I know that voice.

    The voice of the only person who I feel safe and happy with. The same person who manages to bring a smile on my face just by being there, close.     
  The  person I could trust with my everything, who brings my frown up side down. The person who I may have more than a slight crush on.

I love him.

And right now he looks like my night in shining armour.

"K-karm-a..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°••°

¿¿ what do you think??

Is it to rushed???

Good? Bad? Cake??

COMMENT & VOTE  =A=

Till next time bye ~ ☆