Ch.25

"Alright class I just passed out the information sheet about the school trip where you are required to have a parent or guardian signature and bring it back on the due date presented on the paper" Koror-sensei said as he finished explaining.

     We're going to the next town over and spening two days and one night there. He said it's to get to know us more. A bonding activity of some sort. And it also so happened to aline with time off.

"If you have Any questions or concerns you may come see me after class" smiled Koro-sensei before leaving.

"So what'd ya think?" Karma asked turning around his seat to face me, resting his arm on my table and leaning his head on his hand while grining at me.

"Hmm, well it sounds like fun." I started as I  looked down on the paper that stated all the activities we'll be doing. "Visiting monuments and shrines, individual site seeing, theme park for our final day" I stated off. It really did sound like lots of fun.

  "You think you'll be able to go?" Karma asked leaning his head down on the task and looking up at me. He looked cute.

" yeah? I mean I don't see why not. Pretty sure my dad will be fine with it and I'm doing good, health wise so I don't see why not." I said shrugging "plus if your going it's more of a reason my dad would agree to let me go." I added. I looked back down at karma to see him staring blankly at me"...are you going?" I questioned.

"Hmm? Well yeah that's the plan but you know how my parents are barely ever home, but they won't care either way." He shrugged.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot about his parents. I honestly did forgot about them. I've only met them once when they walked in on us huging in their living room, guess they just didn't care at all about our relationship or they were just deadbeat exhausted because they just walked in greeted us and introduced themselves like everything was normal, greeted their son with a kiss on the cheek and the just went upstairs to unpack.
They were just really carefree, or just didn't care I still haven't decided which one it is yet. Either way I'm sure it gets lonely for him. I haven't stayed at his house in a while..

"Oii, Nagi-chan you still here?" Karma said waving his hand in front of my face. Yeesh, must have spaced out.

"Hehe, sorry. Yeah still here." I said grabbing Karmas hand that he was still waving and entertaining our fingers together. We both smiled feeling content at the moment.

" Say Karma, I'm staying at yours tonight."

"Oh? Well make sure to text your Dad then."  Karma said pecking my lips quickly.

Y'ALL !?!? THIS STORY HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE 2016?!?!?

WHO HAS BEEN HERE THAT LONG?

YOU DESERVE A PRISE

I'm really trying to finish this hnnn