Ch.21

It's been a week since that day and since Nagisa has been admitted to the hospital.

     We are both currently cuddling in bed, Nagisa nibbling on some cut cucumbers. He brought one to my mouth and I took it all in one bite, grazing my teeth softly on his fingers, which surprised him and he giggled.

"Would you like to eat something else with that, you know like a meal?" I asked trying not to show how worried I really am. He hasn't been eating much..

"Uh, No thanks Karma, not that hungry" he said softly giving me a soft smile.

"Alright. If you say so" I said before kissing the top of his head.

  As On Cue his nurse walks in.

"Oh, hello karma" she said looking up from her clip board. I waved back saying a hi.

"How are you feeling today Nagisa?" She asked.

"Feeling good actually." He said doing a small stretch, lookin back at me, his loose untied hair falling on his face. Unable to stop my self I instinctively reached to put it behind his ear. The nurse still there giving us a knowing grin.

"Well that good because you've been recovering pretty well so-" she paused for looking up from her clipboard and smiling brightly.

- you'll be discharged this afternoon, I already called your dad and he said he's coming to fill out the papers and pick you up." She said.

"Thats great news!" I said hugging Nagisa, he hugs me back hearing him hum in response.

"However,you're ribs might take a bit longer to completely heal and you cant strain your lungs at all, your wrist will also take some time but we'll know for sure how long at your follow up appointment" she listed.

"Oh, and also be careful with your head, we just got the stitches out but it's still very tender" She finished.

Scribbling something on the clip board she left wishing Nagisa good luck.

"You wanna start getting ready?" He looked downwards and nodded.

"Hey what's wrong, I thought you'd be happy getting out of here?" I said lifting his chin up with my fingers.

"It's just- whe- where will I go" he asked looking nervous, his eyes glassy.

I put my arms around his small frame for a hug, as he  wraps his arms around me burying his face into my neck.

"Listen Nagisa, you're dad already talked to me about this." I paused as I felt him stiffen a little. I reached up softly rubbing his back in circles.

"Don't worry about seeing that women ever again, she's out of your life. You're going to live with your dad." I finished. He shot up quickly looking at me before wincing and reaching for his head.
I reached down kissing his temple asking if he was okay.

"Yes, just got a little dizzy" he said dropping his hand still staring at me in disbelief.

"Are you serious, I won't have to live with her anymore?" He asked tears falling down his eyes.

"No, you don't"

We both turned to see Nagisa's father standing by the door, a sad look on his face. We both detached ourselves from each other. But I still held his hand under the blanket.

"I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that, son. I should've been there for you. I never thought she would go so far, I didn't realise it would reach such point. I knew how she was and I just didn't stop to consider possibilities. I-I"  His dad said standing next to his bed, tears misting his eyes. 

Nagisa reached to his fathers' hand before looking up at him withhis own teary eyes, sniffling he said

"It's okay dad, I know how she treated and when you tried to even visit, she even got violent sometimes. I- I'm just glad it's o-over" Nagisa said before they hugged.

●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●

OKAY YES HELLO! I desided I'm going to continue this! As a lot of you seem to like it :) Not sure how the quality will be as I won't be putting much effort into editing as I'm going to be busy XC BUTT I don't like leaving things undone so if you're still reading this I hope you will still enjoy it CX