Ch.3

Nagisa's P.O.V

'Great. Just great I ended up throwing up. Guess no tangerine for me. Just thinking about eating something else is just....ew. Just why do I have to be like this Ugh, and they were pretty good too such a waste'. I go back to class to see karma with a person strangling him?? Well their arms were around him and he looks like he was suffocating.

Oh.

It's Nakamura-san.

"Oh! Yoo Nagisa!!" Nakamura-san yelled. "We're you tak'n a shit? Nyahaha". Why do they all ask that??
"No!, and why is everyone asking that??". "Haha yeah sorry Xb" she apologised....I'll think of it as sincere one.."*sigh* fine, it's okay"

"Oi! Rio how long are you gonna cling on my neck, your gonna break it!". Karma barked.

"Aaww don't worry. We all know your neck can't break by such a fragile girl like me". Nakamura-san said. Nakamura-san was a pretty cheery person. When ever I see her she would usually be either smiling or laughing.

"Fragile girl? Where? I don't see anything". Karma replied with a smirk.

"You're not so honest are you, never have and never will". Nakamura-san said while going back to strangling him.

"Wait, wait hold up you two know each other?" Kayano asks.

Karma and Nakamura-san look at each other then look back at us.

Both of them grinning.

"What what you two aren't dating...are you?" Isogai-kun asked.

"Pffffffttt, hahHahahahaha"

Karma and Nakamura-san literally burst out laughing.

"Oh god good one Isogai, like I would ever" karma said holding on to his stomach from laughing too hard.

"Ha, I can't. Like I would actually date twisted delinquent like him" Nakamura-san laughs while whipping off a tear.

"We're just childhood friends that's all". Karma says. "Yup yup" Nakamura-san says know fully stopped laughing. But they both still had those grins on their faces. I can see the "childhood friends part".

"Ooh well that explains why you called her 'Rio' ". Said Isogai-kun.

"Yeah"

"Oh! Nagisa how are you feeling by the way?" Nakamura-san asked with a little concern in her voice.

"What? O-oh yeah I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking". I reply with a slight smile at the end too not worry her.

.....

"Is something wrong?" Karma asks curiously.

"Oh yeah Nagisa you were absent the last two days". Kayano mentions

Uh oh.

I was about to say something but Nakamura-san beat me to it.

"Oh, he was sick, and I went to give him back his notes". Nakamura-san chirped. Looking back at me.

"Hmmmm" karma said.

"Y-yeah I was S-sick. Thanks for writing the notes I missed as well I really appreciate it".

"Aww don't be so stiff, it was nothing. Anytime." She said with a smile.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Heloo~ Here's an update ▪¤▪ and I might make this fic a bit long? .....AND THERE ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READING THIS? like why? Lol anyway enjoy~~