Ch.10

( Not edited btw)
       Nagisa's P.O.V

So karma gave me his number. More like he took my phone and put his number in there but that's fine. It made me really happy for some reason. I'm getting ready to go to school now I've missed three days already.

  I go downstairs but I freeze in place as I see my mother coming out of the kitchen 'she doesn't go to work at this time why is she up?' I ask my self.

I try walking straight to the door with out her noticing , but that turned out futile.

"Oh, and where do you think your going honey." She said eerie grin.

"You have to eat the breakfast I made you first, now come here."

  I walked to her slowly till I reached the table. She put her hand on my shoulder and forcefully sat me down and infront of me was a plate. A plate with stuff on it that made me want to gag and throw up just from looking at it, but I had to hold it in or things would get worse.

" come on sweetie eat your food and don't even think of leaving a single bight".

Food. Is waht she called it. Well lets hope it doesn't have poison...but then again I'm sure you can get food poisoning by eating raw bacon, raw eggs, chili pepper powder(and a lot if I may add), and last but not least  lard. Yes. Thats what she feeds me when she "makes" me food. I'd rather get the beating from the drunk nights then this. It doesn't matter I deserve it, but this is to much.

"M-mom pl-"

" I said eat you little shit! Or do you wanna go back to the basement?!!"

She said grabbing a fist full of my hair. Her breath reeking of alcohol. I hesitantly took my spoon and started shoving it all down my mouth. Maybe if I eat fast enough I can get out of this.

"Eat slowly." She coldly demanded.

I do as said with every swallow I feel like throwing everything back up until I finally finished. I said a quick "thank you for the food" before standing up to leave.

"You forgot the juice sweetie" she said with an evil grin while pointing at the frying oil in the cup that was set on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~
\~~~~~~\

       She does that every once in a while, usually she likes doing other things like that time when she put pepper in my medication or even hide them, but oh her so much favourite is the drunk beating even though she realises what she's doing, but that's fine I deserve it. I ruin everything. I'm a mistake, that wasn't ment to be here. But I am and I can't to anything about that. 

 I had to hold my self together until I was out of the building and not too close. Right know I'm in the back of an ally throwing up all of what's in my stomach, and let me tell you it's extra gross when it raw food and lard thats coming up your throat and out of your mouth.

   No one's pov..

  After he was done he steadied himself  a little and with shaky hands he reached into his bag fetching out a bottle of water and a small box of mints, after drinking some water he took 3 mints before putting everything back in place.

'Ugh my head hurts!'. He thought holding his head. He the slowly started walking

'And there's been this weird ringing in my ears, they kinda hurt and thats making my head hurt'

He the stopped walking.

" AM I A FUCKING IDIOT?!?!"

   He yelled out loud sturteling the little about of people around him in the street, he turned to the people who were still staring  not minding  their own business, without even caring at all at the moment

"And No don't answer that!"
He said to them.

He frantically paced and thought in his spot before he started running.

  He ran forgetting everything and his health and just ran.

'God, if I don't find them I'm screwed!'

Was all he thought of as he ran.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Finally a frikn update! AND THANK YOU FOR 3.3K READS LIKE DAMN. Like I always complained about how authors leave you hanging till you end up forgetting what the story was about and you end up
re-reading them.....well I guess I'm one of them 😑 I'll try and update more around Christmas ^-^ (hopefully =_=) till next time Bye~☆