Ch.16

THERE IS A LOT OF ABUSE AND CUSSING IN THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

      Our date was so much fun!.... Did I say date?! Well,  that's what Karma called it! Right after we went to get ice cream we went and walked in the park and around the lake. People kept staring, probably because we should be in school and not skipping...oh well!

We also passed by school at the end of the day and picked up my other hearing aid from Rio. Karma then walked me to my apartment building, saying " Hope you enjoyed our little date~" winking and then leaving me a flustered mess. 

   I felt like some school girl that just got asked out be her hot crush!  Except that he didn't ask me out...probably never will. I mean why would he? I mean look at me for Gods sake! Anyway I had a lot of fun, it was the most fun I've had in a really long time actually.

---

        Just as he thought that Nagisa reached the door to his apartment. He looked at his watch and thinking how she's probably home. He took a breath knowing whats coming. But that was not half what he expected at all.

With a shaky breath he opens the door quietly going inside. Not even five steps in and he was met with a firm cold body standing in his way.

It belonged to the same person that was supposed to take care of him and help him, to tend for his wounds when he's hurt, not be the cause of it, to take all his nightmares and insecurities away, not make him live them and believe them, and most of all it belonged to the same person that was supposed to love him and accept him; with open arms and warm hugs. 

    Not hard hands inflicting pain on him, nor cold disgusted glares from dead eyes showing no love, and not foul words that caused him unimaginable great pain.

That person is the same person that forcefully brought him to the world after learning the truth.

That person was his mother.

"Well, well what do have we here? Who was that guy outside you little shit" she hisded questioning.

"A-A  friend f-f-from school m-mother" Nagisa replied, eyes not looking anywhere othere than the floor.

"A friend?!!" She started laughing maniacally, the stench if alcohol and drugs no where near. That means this is her normal self with me. Maybe I can try and wiggle my way out safely. He thought.

"You have no friends!! You don't even have the right to have any! You've lost it the day you were born you useless, Worthless, insignificant mistake!!" She screeches, slapping him.

He stumbles and falls on the cold floor, but that doesn't stop the woman from continuing her beating. Kicking him in the stomach. Hard. Hitting his head. Punching him. He could taste the familiar metallic taste in his mouth. Digging her long ugly nails deep into his skin till blood starts gushing out.

She starts pulling on his hair and shaking, slamming his head repeatedly. It's the hair that he has been forced to grow out ever since he could remember. His mother, always wished for a girl, but no, not a boy. Not him.

" Fucking mistake!"

It shouldn't hurt, is what Nagisa thinks, he's far too used to it. But it does it stings like a bitch. With every word his mother says, is like a stab in the gut.

"This is your punishment!. Your punishment for existing. For being born!!"

I probably deserve it, don't I.

  She continues abusing him. Using awful, hateful words with every punch and kick. And he believes them. All of them.

"Or what? is he your boyfriend?"  She asks holding him from the collar. He had a bloody nose and a split lip from all the punches directed to his face. Eyes half lidded from exhaustion.

"Hah..hahhahah NO! He doesn't love you. Why would he? You're no a girl He doesn't even care for you, you abomination. No one does!!" She grabbed the belt that was hung next to her For times like this. She started hitting him, not stopping.

  After two long hours of the beating, Nagisa was nothing but bloody and broken on the floor. Blood flowing out with no stop; damaged ribs and blood dirty disheveled attire, his long hair out of its pigtails. Bruises and belt marks littered his body.

His mother dropped the belt and walked towards the door.

"Disgusting thing."

Was the last thing he heard, before hearing the door shut. At least he thinks so; not sure whether his hearing aids still in place or not. Or if anything is really, for his head doesn't seem to stop spinning, seeing more than double.

Tired and hardly able to breathe he welcomed the darkness with open arms. With only one thought in mind

Karma.

•••••••••••••••¡••••••¡•••••••

GAAAAAH I almost didn't want to post this chapter! Please give me feedback!! And you are all allowed to curse his mother down in the comment section Xb. Sorry this was kinda rushed, but till next time bye~☆