Ch.27

We had all woken up thanks to the annoying alarm. Everyone got dressed and went down to get breakfast.

"Hey hun are you ready to go? I'm starving like shit." Karma asked, standing by the door.

"Yeah I'll be down is a sec, you can go ahead" Nagisa said waving him off as he continues to go through his suitcase and putting what he needed for the day in a smaller backpack.

"If you say so, just don't be late those before those morons eat everything, make up for their brains portion." Karma said before making his way down the hall, not noticing the shadows from the other end.

"Aha! There you are." Nagisa said, voicing his success. He pulled out his small medical pouch And threw that in his bag along with the phone charger tangled around it and left the room. As he turned around from closing the door he ran face first into a cow.. at least it felt like a cow with how soft it is and the weird grunt sound that came out. Nagisa looked up to see Teraska and his goons, ' so no cow..' Nagisa Thaught, disappointed.

"Watch where your going you disappointment!" Terasaka yelled.

He pulled him by collar and slammed him into the wall, the tips of his feet barely reaching the ground.

"You know you've been an eyesore for a while now! Going from a quiet loser to an attention whore with all these idiots around you like bugs!"

"Sorry to hear, now can you put me down please? I'm in a hurry." Nagisa said looking straight at Terasaka.

"W-what? Do you think I'm a fool?!" Terasaka screeched, tightening his hold more. Nagisa grabs one of his wrists tightly, "I said let go." He said while his hold on his wrist was as firm as a viper, but that's not what makes Terasaka let go, it's the look in his eye.

Terasaka let his grip around the blue haired boy loosen till he slid to the ground. Nagisa fixed his collar, picked up his bag that has been discarded on the floor and continued his way to the lobby where his friends and boyfriend are waiting.

"Oi! Terasaka! Are you just gonna let him go like that!?" Screamed one of his sidekicks. At that moment Terasaka snapped out of his trance and stared at the bluenetts retrieving back.

"Oh, he's going to pay alright." He said maniacingly.

All the students and teachers were seated in the bus and on their way to the local theme park, it might be local but pretty well known so everyone was exited, especially Nagisa.

He was jittering in his seat and eyes sparkling.

"God babe your litteraly vibrating in your seat, it's just a theme park." Karma said with a chuckle.

" Well yeah but I've never been to one before! This is going to be amazing!!"

"Were almost there guys" karasuma exclaimed to the students.

Nagisa instantly glued his face to the window, as soon as they finished the turn and got on the bridge the park got into view in the near distance.

"Woaaaaa!!" Nagisa said amazed as he saw all the different rides from the distance eyes widening even more if possible.

"Look Look Karma!" Nagisa said turning to his boyfriend exited.

" Yes I see, can't wait to go on them with you" Karma said before pecking his boyfriend on the lips, he was about to go for another but Nagisa turned to look out the window again.

Karma pouted but still kept stealing glances at his happy boyfriend.

-

"Everyone can go ahead with their own groups, we will meet back up again before the firework show, is that understood?" Koro-sensei said. Already holding a balloon and hotdog, when he even got them, is a mystery.
Everyone answered with a yes and got into their own groups. Karma and Nagisa went to their own group.