Ch.7

NAGISA'S P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of running water, that came from the kitchen?
I sat up quickly. Faster then I should have causing me to feel dizzy as I bring my hand to my head and close my eyes hoping for it to calm down.

"Ah! You're awake how are you feeling now?" I heard someone say.

It was Karma.

He walked out of the kitchen and knelt next to me.

"I'll go change the water. Wait here and don't move, okay?" I gave a slow nod. As he then left to what I'm guessing is the bathroom.

'What is this? Why am I even home and with Karma? Every thing seems all hazy what time even is it?'.
I get up with much effort as I felt way too weak. I started walking slowly stumbling with almost each step. That didn't take me much where as I stopped in the hallway from exhaustion. My chest hurt with every breath I took and my head felt like it might explode any second now and it's hot. Why is it so warm in here?.
At that point my legs gave out on me but to my surprise I didn't hit the floor.

"Oi!! I told you to wait for me and don't move!."

Karma had the bowl of water in his left hand and was supporting me with his right.

"S-sorry...." I said

He set the bowl on the floor. He put one hand around my back and one under my knees. I was being carried.

"I-I C-can walk o-on my own!!!"

"Hah! Yeah right says the guy who was about to pass out a minute ago. Just shut up and let me take care of you!."

At that point my face felt like it was warmer than before and even though I can't see it I'm pretty sure my face was so red it would probably put a tomato in shame.

He set me back on the couch and well, forced me to lay down, Which I was thankful for. He then went to fetch the bowl that was still in the hallway.

"Huuuh" I heard Karma let out a long sigh. He put his hand on my forehead. I winced a little from the sudden action.
" You still got a fever."

Oh. So that's why.

He then got the towel and rinsed it with the cold water then set it on my head. I tensed by cold contact but relaxed closing my eyes right after as it felt nice against my feverish face.

"So-"

I opened my eyes to his voice. Karma began with a more serious face.

"- care to tell me why you were hiding it from me?" He said pointing at the Item set on the table.

Oh. Thats right. I remember now.

Flash back~ to what happened?~~
Have no idea who's pov ~☆

'Oi.oi.oi.oi.oi. shit'. Karma quickly opened the bag in a hurry. He wouldn't admit it but hearing Nagisa's painful choughing fits made him anxious. When he was finally able to open it he found what seemed like an...an inhaler?!!

.....

'Shit! Why did it take me so long to realise. God dammit.'

At this point Nagisa was panting, more like gasping for air actually. Karma put one arm around his back taking all his weight, and the other one on his chest to help him sit up.

"Oi! Nagisa come on please stay with me."

Karma brought the only device that seemed to help both of them in front of the bluenet.

"Here come on open your mouth."

Nagisa weakly accepted and inhaled the albuterol in. With a cough here and there.

"There, there. You're okay now don't worry I got you." Karma kept repeating calming words while running circles on Nagisa's back, while he was resting on Karma's chest.

"K-karma..*cough"

"Hmm? What is it". Answered Karma still rubbing the bluenets back.

"Thank you-"

"Hm? Nagisa? Hey!!?"

Karma looked down to see him passed out in his arms.

"Haah, he fell asleep. Jeez don't scare me like that good lord. Oh I should probably get another towel.."

☆~End of flash back~☆

"Oh...um, I'm sorry karma; it's not like I meant to hide it, I just didn't think there was a need for a lot of people to know-"

"So if it's Rio you don't mind but if it's me it's a problem?!! Isn't that what you're saying!!"

"Karma please I didn't mean it that way, what I meant was-"

"No!"

....

"You know what ? Forget it."

"Karm-"

"It seems you're better know so I'll just get going, if you need anything you could just call Rio."

"Kar-" Nagisa couldn't finish his sentence as the sound of the front door being shut was all that was heard.

Long author note ahead PLEASE READ•♢•♤

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪

Hayo~~ SO firstly I would like to say......THANK YOU SO FREAKN MUCH FOR MORE THEN 1.06K READS.You guys are awesome ☆♡☆ Like I didn't expect anyone to read my crappy writing XD.
I've been telling my self I'll update ever since I reached 500 reads...but you know..procrastination should be a disease ×^× (+writers block is a thing and kinda still going which is why I ended this chapter there °~°)
Secondly~ I've never been in a situation where I was with someone having an asthma attack so i tried to make it as accurate as possible and did my research. (which there's more into that later) Xb....but yeah leave comments if you like I enjoy them.
^-^ till later then Bye~☆