Ch.5

"Oh, Nagisa what are you doing here this early?" Ono-sensei came in. "Eh! You're  actually trying? It's no use kid after all-"  I know whats coming.I already know.

"- You're one of the dumbest brats in this class!! And you got one of the lowest scores in the last test. Almost as low as Terasaka!! Ahahaha".

I knew it. I thought I would have gotten used to it but I didn't. I watched as Ono-sensei exited  the room still laughing.

                     Karma's P.O.V

I was still standing by the door. After hearing the laughing geting closer I knew ono was coming out but I didn't care if he saw me. I stood by the door on the outside as Ono-sensei came out he eyed me and left of like it was nothing. How could he even say that? I know I'm not close friends with Nagisa but that made me Furious!. It pissed me off!!.

That Bastard.

I peeked inside to see Nagisa still there on his desk except that he has his arm layed down and his head is resting on it. He looked.....I honestly don'tknow how to describe it. Upset? Angry? Sad? I couldn't tell.

                     Nagisa's P.O.V

  I feel useless. "What's the point. What's the point if no matter how much I tried it I end up with the same results. I'm a slow learner and there's a lot of stuff that I never understand in class. If we ever ask Ono-sensei to repeat something he just makes fun of us and ignores us." Nagisa murmured.

*knock *knock

"Uaahh!"

"Uh, Karma!!"

"You shouldn't think out loud Nagisa. Not that I care tho" karma said.

I look at the side to see karma right next to my desk.
"W-when did you g-get here?" I asked stuttering. God why?.

"Hmm~ from the beginning~". Is he amused?

"You were eavesdropping!?." "No I just happened too hear a loud ass teacher speaking that's all" said Karma.
" Well?! Did you like what you heard? It's amusing isn't it having a failure like me around!!" What am I getting so worked up about?. Karma looked at me with wide eyes.

I'm too tired.

"I never knew you can raise your voice like that Nagisa." Karma said.

I was still standing up from the surprise. My head hurts.

"S-sorry... I shouldn't have raised my voice on you..."

"Hmm it's fine anybody would get upset after talking to that good for nothing garbage of a teacher."
"Heh heh"

Tired.
Too tired.

                     Karma's P.O.V

I was taken by surprise by him yelling. But that was my least concern.

He looks way to pale.

"Say karma?"

"Hmm?"

"I kinda believe what he said"

"Who? Ono-sensei? "

"Hm"

"*sigh* listen Nagisa he's an awful teacher. He thinkshe can teach you guys the same way he teached at the main campus and that doesn't work. You guys are here because you failed which means you need more help understanding. That's all!"

Nagisa kept staring at the floor. I feel like I made him feel worse.

"Listen Nagisa how about I help you out?"
"W-hat?"

"I'll tutor you.I'll help you on the subjects you don't understand!"

"R-really? But...why?"

"I just want to."

"Won't I be a burden? "

" Huh? Why would you?"

"Well,um....thank you"

                     Nagisa's P.O.V

He offered to tutor me. I'm glad but I still feel like a bother...tired.

My head hearts.

I can't -

"Say karma? I know you'll hate me but can I ask you something? "

"Hmm? I won't hate you. What is it?"

   "Catch me".

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Hey so I didn't mention this because I felt I might spoil stuff but some of the upcoming chapters might not be comfortable  for some. It might include : abuse, ed's, depretion?, and curse words  (yeah sorry too late for the last one Xb) but yeah thought I'd put that out there. And sorry if this fic is like unorganised and all over XD.

 The Secrets He Keep    (KarmaXNagisa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara