Ch.9

As I finally reached the house I swung the still unlocked door open, and made my way inside. It was all silent till I noticed the bathroom door open with the lights on. I suddenly hear a thud and comes after hard gasping and gagging. I hurry up to the bathroom and what I see is a certain blue headed boy on the floor kneeling on the toilet throwing up.

      Nagisa's P.O.V

I desided not to eat. I felt bad after Karma went through the trouble and wasting his time on me but I just couldn't bring my self to eat it, it's not a problem with his cooking but I just couldn't.  I desided to just go take my medications and some water. Which I regretted not long after.

I run to the bathroom as I already know whats coming, I could swear I heard my front door open but I ignore it as I feel the bile rising up my throat as I empty the content of my stomach in the toilet. I suddenly feel a wave of dizziness as I buckle up and fall to my knees and started throwing up more. I suddenly felt a hand rubbing circles on my back. Not caring who it is as I continue feeling the comfort I've been craving.

After I was done I tiredly turn around to see the red head I didn't expect to see again, well today at least.

          Karma's P.O.V

I rushed over to him. I tried to think of something to say but nothing came to mind so just sat next to him and started stroking his back hoping that it would eas his pain. After he was done he slowly turned around his expression full of shock and confusion.

"A-um karma I-*cough*cough*cough-"

I started rubbing his back again."shhhh it's fine just calm down." I stood up and went to the sink. I wetted the towel and went back to him holding him close again I wiped his forehead and then his mouth and chin.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.
"Y-yeah sorry I took the medicine without a meal..". He replied looking down seeming tired, can't blame him.

"Why didn't you eat the poridg I made you if it was supposed to be taken with a meal?" I asked upset but also confused.

He didn't reply and kept staring at the floor. "Hah, okay then". I stood up and scooped him in my arms bridal style. This time though he didn't complain. I was about to walk back to the couch but he stopped me.

"I-if it's not much can you take me to my room?". He asked tiredly.

"Yeah, sure but don't you need to take the medicine again since you threw it up?"

"Ah..yeah but the rest of my medications are up in my room...."

My eyes went wide. The rest of his medications?. I didn't ask and just made my way up the stairs. I opened the door to the neatly organised room and set him on the bed.

"I'll go get water." I turn around to leave but I felt my shirt being tugged from behind. I gently take his hand and turn around to the anxious looking boy.

"I won't leave again. Don't worry". I say reassuringly. He nods and I make my way down the stairs.

---

I come back to see that he had changed into pajamas. I'm guessing the ones that were already on his bed.

"Here you go". I said handing him the water.

"Thanks- geh?!!"

Ooops~

I surprised him by sticking one of those cooling head pads on his forehead.