Ch.14

{☝ art belongs to rightful artist 👉

   A/n: Okay before we start quick question, I have another story slowly in the making  (started it before this one actually). I have the first couple of chapters down on paper and the plot and rest of the story line is set....in my head but still!!  I was wondering if you guys want me to post it? It's a Iwaoi >OikawaXIwaizumi  {;^) Fanfiction~ so comment and tell me! Now then onwards !!~

      Karma's P.O.V

  His eyes slowly began to open, I would have loved to stay like that for much longer, but we sadly needed to part for air. He has such soft and sweet lips.  I started leaning forward again but was suddenly stopped, by Nagisa abruptly scrambling quickly off of me, backing all the way till the cabinets. "S-s-SORRY!"   Eh?

"Um, well uh I'm sorry?"

"......."

    There was an awkward silence consisting of him being red as a cherry and me probably having a pink tint of my own... it stayed like that till we got interrupted by the sound of  jiggling keys, Nagisa tensed for a second but was quick to react, he snatched the small hearing aid that was still in my hand, and was quick to push me out of the kitchen. "Go down the hall to my room and-

"Nagisa?"

We both spun around in surprise, Nagisa's expression relaxing after seeing who it actually is, probably expecting his mother's stern voice not  a kind males'.

"Dad."

Wait..dad?

"What are you doing here?" Nagisa asked, slowly walking to, well his father.. "I came to pick up some things, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school? And who is this young man?" Nagisa's dad asked pointing at me, he didn't look mad mostly just worried and confused.

"This is my f-friend Karma he, uh I-

"I forgot my phone here last time I came." I lied. what?  He looked uncomfortable telling his dad the real reason!. Suddenly remembering the politeness I supposedly lack. "Excuse my late introduction sir, my name is Karma Akabane." I said firmly shaking his hand. What? First impressions are important, specialy this one.

" Ah, nice to meet you I'm Nagisa's father, please do look after him." His dad said shaking my hand back.
"Daaad, I don't need anybody taking care of me...mostly" Nagisa said, hehe probably remembering the day in the class room. "Yeah, sure and I can come here when ever I want"

"................."

ah, awkward...

" um, I- I'll go get what I need know..bye!" His dad said before disappearing through the hallway.

"Um-"
"My dad doesn't live with us" Nagisa said fidgeting a little in his spot. Puting on his hearing aid back, and sighing in relief. Making me relax a little as well, knowing he was more comfortable. I kinda wanna ask more about it, but I feel like I'm being too nosey ready. "Heh, by the look on your face I can tell you want to know why." Since when was I this much of an open book? Damn, this kid is messing me up bad. "Well lets just say there's a lot of, um family, issues going on between my parents, and my dad doesn't live with us anymore."

Oh.

"Hehe.., It's mainly my fault though so I don't blame them." I was about to tell him how ridiculous that was, and how he definitely couldn't do anything to scatter his family like that. How is that even possible with such a nice loving father like that? I was about to open my mouth, but was interrupted. Again. Bleh!

Hope you enjoyed this Crappy chapter and read the (a/n).... anyway Vote & comment !!!! Till next time bye ~ ☆