Ch.18

(UNEDITED) also Trigger warning.

   "Mommy!!" Screamed the little five year old  happily.

"Yes sweetie? " answered the mother.

"Oh! You do look terrific in this dress! I picked a good one! And your hair getting longer, it's going to grow even more as well." She said, smiling joyfully at her accomplishment as she held her childs' silky hair in between her fingers .

The little child looked at the woman upset with a pout.

"But mommy...."

"Hmm?" The mother replied still smiling from ear to ear.

"I don't wanna wear dresses. I'm not a girl."

Her grip tightened in his hair. The smile on her face fell instantly, and a look of  anger and hatred replaced it. She grabbed the little boys' shoulder roughly bringinghim closer, face to face.

"No. Sweetie. You are a GIRL. The day you think otherwise is the day you will mean nothing to me!" Said the lady through gritted Teath. Threatening Venom dripping with every word. While aggressively shaking him.

The young boy was scared. Scared of his mother. Upset that she doesn't truly love him;  and confused to why.

Why.

Why.

  ' Why won't she love me?'

"I hate you!"

But why?

Why?

"No! Please! NO!!"  He Screamed in pain.

"No?! What do you mean no? You brought this to yourself!  If you weren't here, if you had died like you were supposed to I wouldn't be having to live like this!" The woman yelled with maniacally wide eyes, while continuing to harshly kick the boy.

"If you could have just died!" She screamed hitting him hard on every inch of his body.

She grabbed and broken beer bottle, bringing it closer to his bare skin. Adding fresh lines to old one's. Enjoying seeing him in pain.

   His vision started getting blury. The picture of his mother's figure still inflicting pain on to him. Never stopping.

His last thoughts were of the future. This is going to continue. It will never stop, I will always have to live this. I deserve this she's right.

It's the truth.

I do deserve this.

   I opened my eyes slowly just to be blinded by the bright light making wince and close my eyes again. I opened them again blinking and thats when I realised I couldn't see anything with my right eye from the gauze wrapped around it.

I looked down at my figure fully bandaged up from my chest and arms, not sure about the rest.

Why am I still here?

I feel so numb.

Tired.

"Nagisa?!"

   I heard someone call my name. It sounded very far and faint. I looked to the side to see the source of the voice, it hurt but I was still able to make out the figure after blinking some more.

  Standing by the door was Karma, holding his phone in one hand and a water bottle in the other.

He looked like a mess. His red hair lost its shimmer, his eyes tired with dark circles under. What happened. What am I doing here?

"Oh thank god your awake!" He said rushing to my said.

I just looked at him. What is this.

"K-kar-ma-" I tried to say. My voice raspy and my throat as dry as a desert.

"Oh! Here have some water." He sat me up a little being gentle and careful as he can while holding me close. I don't deserve that.

After drinking he set me back down fully on the bed. His face hot serious. His eyes showing pity. Please. Stop.

"Na-"

"Why?"  I cut off.

"What do you mean?" He asked frowning.

"Why did you save me?"

PLS READ BELOW 👇
•••••••••••

GAAAAH I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT!! I was stuck on what/how to write this T^T hopefully it'll turn out better next time!

AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 50 FOLLOWER AND 10.9K reads!! I really appreciate it!

I also published the first chapter for a new story " past within him" if you like haikyuu (&iwaoi) Go check it out! Till next time bye ~ ☆