Ch.24

Nagisa' s  P.O.V

   So far it has been two weeks since we got our new teachers and Koro-sensei, as he wanted us to call him, has been a great Home room teacher, and he hasn't been anything but great! He treats us all so well and is easy to understand. He even offers extra help after school if I or anyone else needs it!

  I am completely out of my cast with what's left are some scars. They used to bother, still do sometimes.. it's a reminder but it makes me feel stronger and accomplished that I put that behind me. Plus Karma said it would be funny to tell people crazy unrealistic stories when I'm at the pool if anyone asks. Have to say, totally agree.

   Anyways, it's lunch break and and our group decided to eat outside since the wheather has been so nice. We were all sitting under the tree Karma and I leaning on the tree itself. He was drinking a strawberry milk box with one hand, his lunch set in front of him and had his other arm around my waist as I set my head on his shoulder, let me tell you, this boy smells like caramel and vanilla yet still manages to the scent  of an average male cologne, how he does it? I have no idea but it's great.

"Oi Nagisa, are you sniffing me again?"

  Karma said catching me litteraly stuffing my face into his chest.

"Hmmm, yeah."

"Well Okay, but please finish your food."
   Karma said handing me my half eating lunch box. It had more veggies than anything aside from the rice and a small piece of chicken since meat is still hard to eat too much of, just too heavy for my tummy. Oh, I started eating 'full' meals again and bringing them to school too. Of course I wouldn't have been able to do it without Karma. It's all thanks to Karma, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Karma.. with that thought I softly  reached my hand to his cheek interrupting his conversation with Isogai, as soon as he turned and looked down on me I kissed his lips with as much force as I can.

              Karma's  P.O.V

I felt cold yet soft fingertips touch my cheek, I already knew it was Nagisa do I turned around, not expecting to be met with a pair of soft lips I froze for a second before kissing him back just as hard, separating for air our foreheads rested on each other, I pecked him on the lip once more before asking

"While I don't mind but is there a reason for the sudden PDA?"

At that his face flushed after looking around and seeing our friends grinning at us.

"You guys are so cute it litteraly makes me want to barf." Said Rio.

  Everybody started laughing at that with Nagisa just muttering a quick "shut up" or "yeah yeah great homo whateva" and looking away.

       Nagisa' s POV

It was a great feeling being surrounded by such amazing friends and laughter. However that didn't stop me from seeing Terasaka and his group standing in the distance, staring. I brushed it of and tuned back to my group.

.

   Unknown to Nagisa he wasn't the only one who had noticed. Koror-sensei had been observing the students from the teacher Lounge, eyes calculating. The papers of the school trip plan laid in front of him on the desk. He was planning on breaking the news to the students about it soon.

  It had been something his wife suggested as a sort of an ice breaker between him and the students, to get to know them more. It was a brilliant idea, he agreed. He suggested it to karasuma and bitch-sensei and the all agreed that it's a great idea and started planning right away.

THE STORY IS NOT OVER!! BUT IT NEEDS TO END HOLY SHIT!!!!! I've been writing this thing for like 2 years??? If you've been here since the beginning I 👏👏👏 you. It's coming to an end S O O N but I have college and work so I'll try and scrap up any time I find. I want to start new books to. Original AND fanfic lol