Ch.23

Nagisa let out a huff of air as the trio continued their trip to school to meet with their new and supposedly 'better' teachers.

"Did the walk from home to school get longer or am I just imagining things?"
Nagisa asked out loud.

"Don't be silly, it's just because you haven't been going to school for so long" Rio said laughing cheerfully. "..and well, probably because your still sick." She continued her laugh turning more awkward.

---

They were both wearing casual clothing, as they have arrived two periods preior to the last bell for the day.

"Alright you guys! These three teachers are so cool! You'll love them!" Nakamura exclaimed.

"You ready?" Karma asked asked Nagisa squizing his hand reassuringly.
Nagisa nodded as the proseded their way to the run down building

"I'll carry you the rest of the way." Karma said looking at his boyfriends exhausted face in concern.

"It's alright I can walk till we reach the school, but I'll take you on that offer when we start climbing the mountain though." Nagisa said letting out an airy laugh.

      They had just reached the top of the mountain to the beat up building where their classroom resides. Karma gently let Nagisa down and started walking to the classroom to meet their supposedly awesome new teachers.

"Hello I'm the new physical education teacher, my name is karasuma. Nice to meet you." The tall man with sharp features wearing all black clothes said.

"Hi~ my name is Erina Jelavic and I'm-"

"Ah sorry I'm late!"

A man with longish black hair and dark eyes walked- no scratch that, ran in panting with a bunch of papers in his hands.

  "Phew, safe!" He said whipping the sweat off his forehead.

"Oi! You shouldn't interupt people like that!" Erina-sensei seethed.
   'Hmm she seems a bit bitchy.." Karma thought.

"Sorry sorry, it took a while for the printer to print all the papers so I was running late." Said the mysterious guy  while rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

  "Anyways, I'm your new teacher. Please call me Koro-sensei."

  And so a new page unfolds to a new beginning.

                        ●   The End.  ●

JK!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hellooo sorry it took a while. People started threatening me to update(jkjk ily all) but yeah ANYWHORE WHO WATCHED SEASON 5 OF VOLTRON ?!? I've been thinking of writing an AU as my next fic 🤔 what do you all think??