Ch.8

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE   XKWJCJWKS BYE~ *GOES AND JUMPS IN TRAFFIC *

-------------^--^-^--------^--^------------^------^-

       ?^? POV

  "Of course he would leave. He probably hates my guts now, god I'm so stupid!."
After Karma's leave Nagisa kept pondering about how he would be able to face Karma, or if he would be even willing to look at Nagisa anymore.

He blamed himself even if it wasn't his fault.

"Heh, I need to get up. What time is it any- *cough*cough*cough cough "
He clenched his chest hoping for it to calm down. After a small coughing fit he tried getting up to reach the kitchen...but that didn't really work out as right after he got up, not even two steps away from the couch and he was on his knees. He's breathing still a little uneven. He tried to hold on to things as he stumbled his way to the kitchen and finally made it.

"*huf. Geez..hm oh it's still 11 good mom doesn't come back anytime soon."
He turned around..well only to lose his balance again and fall on the floor.
"Geez~ w-why is this happening to me of all times!!".         (=A=,)

"Hm? It kinda smells good?"

Nagisa weakly grabbed on the counter for support to find something placed neatly on it.

"H-huh?! P- porridge?"

He took a closer look and there was a note that says

"Eat the rice poridg. I'll make you regret it if you don't"

"W-what the hell? When did he even wright this?"

He then glanced back at the clock the back at the plate.
   "*sigh* what now-cough-..."

        Karma's P.O.V

   GAAAAAAH!! What the hell is wrong with me?!. What the hell is wrong with him? Why can't he just confront me and tell me from the beginning?....I know we aren't that close and we didn't talk much back in elementary, and well I didn't really try approaching him much, given that he was way to quite for my liking and always alone, but at the same time that was kinda what pulled me towards him? There was always a thing about him. I'm not sure what it is but it made me want to know more about him, he was a mystery to me that I had to solve.  Even last week.....

               ~☆ Flash back☆~

We have gym next. Am I looking forward to it ? Hmmmm I don't care much. Am I most likely going to try and pull a prank on some snotty brat? Maybe~.
We have to walk all the way down the mountain to the main campus to attend the class.

You see us and students from the main campus share the class together. If we had our own gym teacher it would have been easier but we don't.

After reaching our destination we all went to the locker rooms of course the main campus students gave us looks and comments but then again one glare from me shut them up good~.

We were all changing as I noticed a blue bundle of hair walking to the Stalls. I frowned a little. Who changes in the stalls? rarely people ever go there to change.  Oh, it was Nagisa.

  I desided to walk closer (and no I was not planning on peeping) I heard some ruffling noises...well duh he's changing, but then I heard another sound...I leaned closer to the door...it sounded like..pills!? What?! The heck?  I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the door being unlocked I literally jumped like 5 feet to the sinks.

"Oh, Karma hey...what are you doing?" Nagisa asked.

"Oh Nothing...."

"Hmm Nothing? So standing right in front of my my door is nothing?" He asks with a grin on his face.

Shit.
"I wa-"
"I can see your feet"
"....."

"Oh um sorry I heard a sound and um.. were those pills I heard? DON'T TELL ME YOU DO DRUGS ??! OH MY POOR  INNOCENT BLUEBERRYWHAT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU?!!."  I said the last part dramatically.

Nagisa started at me with a straight face but there was still a noticeable blush on his cheeks. Then-

Oh! He face palmed.  And a sigh~

"Are you an idiot?" Nagisa then opens his bag a little for it to only fit his hand which may I point out were adorably small-...the fuck is wrong with me? !! 

He pulled out a pack of mints.

"Ooooh I see~ Haha but don't worry I was just joking " I said back grinning.

"Hm, well okay then see you outside." Nagisa said and walked out.

'........he's hiding something...and I'm going to find out..'

            ~End flash back~☆

    I've been walking around the area ever since I left without even thinking of were I'm headed, until I realised I was walking back to school.
"Huh, what the hell am I doing..."

My chest feels tight.
What if he collapses again? What if something happens? "Gaaaàaaaaahh" I'm gonna go crazy because of that kid.

Then it hit me.

Rio.

"FUCK she's going to kill me if she knew I left him like that after I said I won't!! What the hell am I doing walking back to my own grave?!!"

I ran. And by ran I mean I ran! Back to his house.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

HEY HEY HEY FINALLY AN UPDATE!!  once again I'm really sorry for the late update BUT BEFORE YOU KILL ME My house has been hectic and tbh I don't have this story writtendown or anything.....but I do know how I want it to go in my brain ^-^' so it takes me a while so sort out my thoughts on how to write it...well hope you guys like this crappy chapter and don't forget to Comment and vote till next time bye~☆.