Ch.6

Karma's P.O.V

  He was kinda wobbly, which yes made me concerned. But my eyes couldn't believe them selves after the last two words came out of his mouth. I see him collapse in front of me, but of course I catch him before he hit the ground. I panic for a second. He's so fragile. I pick him up in my arms. He's so light and he's kinda warm.

    As I go down the mountain unsure of what to do with the blue haired one in my arms as I don't know what's wrong with him or where he even lives. Damn I really don't know anything about him do I. My thoughts are interrupted as I spot the people coming my way. Luckily it was Isogai, kayano, and thank god Rio. If other students saw this situation they would definitely get the wrong idea. They also seemed to have saw me and realised whom I was carrying as they came rushing.

Kayano didn't waist time to ask.

" Oh my god!! W-what happened?!"

  "I don't know we were talking and he suddenly collapsed."

I then turned my attention to my blonde childhood friend.

"Rio, you know where he lives right? Can you take me there?

"Yeah of course"

I hand her both mine and Nagisa's bags. Which she doesn't say anything about. So that I can carry him with more eas.

"You two should go to class."

"But-"

"Listen kayano, Isogai. Ono-sensei already knows me and Nagisa are  here. You two need to come up with an excuse for our absence."

Kayano looked hesitant but Isogai understood.

"Okay, we'll see what we can do. Don't worry. Make sure to update us though."

"Okay, thanks"

I say, as they both left quickly to the building. As me and Rio also did the same but to a different destination.

   ~Time Skip To Nagisa's house~

By the time we reached the house Nagisa was pretty much boiling. He's temperature has gotten much higher. Rio reached to the front pocket of his school bag to look for keys and luckily he had them. I wonder if anyone's home?. Gaahh who cares we open the door to the empty house. Okay no wonder. Adults do have work. We place him on the nearest thing. The couch.

"Rio, he's burning! Can you get  some  cold water and a towel?!." I was in a little panic honestly but I had to stay calm. She went to grab the stuff I asked for while I went back with all my focus on Nagisa.

  I took off his necktie and vest since he was sweating and his breathing kept getting rapidly heavier. I couldn't help but notice the bruises on his jaw line and neck but I brushed it off  for the time being.

Rio came back with the towel and a bowl of cold water. I soaked the towel with water and squeezed it. I put it on his forehead.

  We both jumped of surprise by a phone buzz?

It was Rio's.

"Isogai says they were able to cover up for you two but they ran out of ideas and said I was coming late to school."

I sighed. "Figures I guess. Three students not comingat the same time like that".

"Well I guess I need to get going-"

As she started walking to the door I remembered something that has been eating my mind for a while now"

"Hold it" I say puting one hand by her head against the wall. (She had already walked all the way to the door).