Ch.22

"I swear to god if you dont hand over those lollipops you will lose a pair of your own!" Yelled Nagisa as he tried to reach for his bag of sugary and artificial flavoured treats. We were laying on his couch at his dads apartment when the idea of teasing him by taking his lollipops occurred to me.

He was just released from the hospital not even a week ago but I can happily say he's improved drastically.

He still has a brace on his arm and some of his injuries are still healing but he at least doesn't have to take the " yucky dry pain meds that taste like bleached sand". His word not mine.

" Karmaaa, give them baaack." He dragged on his words, leaning forward, trying to reach for the bag. Key word trying.

"No, you've had enough." I say, extending my arm back, hand on his chest holding him back.

I look up to be faced with a small glare and a pout.

"You're mean." He whined.

"I prefer tough love but that's fine too."  I said grinning.

He moves to sit up but I stop him by moving my hand to his lower back, pulling him close, kissing his soft lips.

Our soft kisses soon turned more fast and eager, I squeezed him from behind earning a small moan. He moved back, his eyes full of...lust? He moved down to my neck giving it tender kisses and sucking on one spot. Soon it was a full make out session. I pulled him even closer to me if posible, leaving no room in between us. Going back to his lips and kissing him even harder.

"Got room for a threesome?"

We quickly pulled away from each othere, both of us on each end of the couch. We both turned wide eyed only to face a grinning Rio and Nagisa's flustered father. Not sure if it was from out position or what Rio just said.

"Rio!" I yelled embarrassed my self.

Nagisa's Dad cleared his throat and looked towards his son.

"I hope you two are being safe."

"Dad!" Now it was Nagisa's turn to yell, his face getting more flushed if that is even possible.

"Hey just making sure" he then turned his attention to me his gaze hardening a bit " you better keep my son safe Karma-kun" He then turned on his heels and disappeared somewhere into the hall.

"Really Rio? Threesome?" I questioned my childhood friend and trust me, when you're friends with her you have lots to question.

"What! I found a perfect apportionity and took it!" She exclaimed

Me and Nagisa let out a sigh of relief at the situation. At least his dad was cool with us.

"Hey you guys! I didn't come here for an actual threesome! I have big news!" Rio exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Nagisa asked, curious too.

"Okay so karma" she pointed at me smiling then continued "you know how you were able to make Ono-sensei leave? Well-"

"Wait! Ono-sensei doesn't teach our class anymore?!" Nagisa turned to me with a surprised expression his face slowly turning into one of joy, the biggest smill stretching on his lips.

He jumped and wrapped his slim arms around my neck while repeatedly saying thank yous.

"You guys" Rio dragged on.

"That's not the big news.The bug news is that we got new teachers!!"

We both fell silent and looked at her in shook

"What? Teachers?"

"Yeah! And I came to get you guys so that you can meet them!"

●♢●♡●♢●●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♡●♡●

YOOOOOO Long time no see- PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I KNOW I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE! !

I AM going to continue this story there will probably be a couple of chapters left but I don't know..

What do YOU think will happen next?

Till next time bye ~ ☆

. . . . Also sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes Xb

ALSO HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎆🎆 MAY NEXT YEAR BE BETTER FOR ALL AND I HOPE I WRITE MORE!!