ch.13

{☝ credit to artist 👉}

Nagisa's P.O.V

   We still haven't found them. Luckily my mother wasn't home, but the mess from last night was still present. By that I mean Beer and liquor bottles were scattered every were in the living and the smell was just as worse.  I'm just glad there wasn't any...other  things. Usually I would clean in the morning, but that wasn't an option this one. Karma didn't question though, had a weird look but didn't ask.

Right now I'm looking in the kitchen while Karma is looking in the  living room, we've checked my room, hallway, and even the bathroom!. But with no luck so far. I'm starting to lose hope of finding them. What if I never do find them? How am I going to function properly with such awful hearing?  I can read lips but that's not enough.  I definitely can't tell mom because she will beat me up for it and then not help me after. Maybe I can ask dad..but I'd feel bad bothering him like that with my problems, or-

"Nagisa!"

I jumped as I saw Karma right in front of my face a worried but glad look on his face.

"Look what I found."

He said  holding one of my hearing aids his hand. I literally screeched and jumped on him from happiness.

Karma's P.O.V

  I was taken by surprise when he jumped on me. Stumbling, I fell backwards on the floor with  Nagisa on top of me.

Wow how cliché is that.

Groaning I open my eyes and take in the view infront of me. Nagisa is on top of me. Pretty much straddling me. Clothes messy. Hair disheveled,(even with pigtails) most likely  from pulling at it.

His eyes meeting mine. His hair look so soft. Makes me want to touch it. So I do.

Nagisa's P.O.V

I open my eyes to see Karma beneath me. He's staring into my eyes in shock but there was something else with it that I couldn't really read. I look down then noticing our position. Gosh this is so embarrassing! I'm probably making him really uncomfortable. 

I move to get up, but before I can I feel a hand touching my cheek then slowly  making its way to the back of my head. Our eyes not separating from each others gazes. I feel our faces getting closer, closer, and closer till our lips slowly connect.

×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×

Finally!! Wohoooo hope you all liked this chapter ; ^) it's funny how I spent like 3 chapters in Nagisa's house just to go back there 2? Chapters later X'D anyway  vote and comment!!
Till next time bye ~☆