*Raylan POV* {Intro}

My life wasn't perfect, I wasn't your average girl. I was the trouble maker ever since the age of 3 in which I met my best friend Ava Woods. We were the two trouble makers of Seed Field Elementary school.
I can remember a time when we were sitting on the swings and some kid pushed Ava off the swings and I lost it. I waited for him to get on and when he wasn't paying attention I pushed the him off and it was bad, nobody wanted to mess with us. After that incident Ava and I became best friends, more so unbreakable ever since that. I looked out for her and she looked out for me.
She even helped me out with my first heart break with the most attractive guy in school, Dean Smith. One day I went to his house so that we could you know "study" *wink* *wink* and he already was doing a lot of studying with some girl off the cheerleaders crew, he tried to apologize, but I wasn't having his shit, so I eventually ran home and locked myself in my room, my mom tried to get me out, but I wouldn't budge so she eventually called Ava. She stayed with me that entire night, my life would be nothing without her, I just hope that one day, I can actually be happy with someone that won't deceive me and play me like a piano.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This part was just to explain the past relationships and how everything went down and it's being told by Raylan, herself.

😋Hope you enjoy!

Love Liché