Chapter 6: The New Guy

Aden's Pov

It's a new day and I can't believe I still can't get that girl out of my head. My mom was right first impressions are really important and her impression on me left a nasty mark.
After about an hour of just laying in my bed and thinking I hear a knock at my door and cursed to myself because I dumbly forgot that my idiotic friends were coming over today to my place of living in which I lived by myself because my parents wanted to move somewhere else,  so glad they let me live here and me never having to pay rent because they pay it every month it's due.

"Hey dudes!" I say

"You forgot we were coming to today, didn't you?" Hale asked.

"What? Forgot? Me? Nah, maybe you forgot to come!" I say trying to say with suspicion, but failed.

"He forgot" Blain says to Hale.

"What gave it a way?" I asked curiously.

"Um fuckface you're still in your pajamas and have bed head" Hale says while Blain just laughs.

They walk in and I quickly got ready for whatever was to go on today. Blain and Hale are twin brothers and my closest friends, well my only friends. They both have ocean blue/grey eyes, brown hair that falls to the side, sometimes I make fun of them because they always manage to wear the same thing, then fight about it. So after showering I head back down stair to find them eating my food.

"You guys do this shit, every time you are here, why not eat before coming here?" I say frustrated.

"Because we have a friend" says Hale.

"With food" says blain.

"That we shall eat" says hale.

"Each" says blain.

"Time" says hale.

They high five each other and I just laugh at there dumb ways.

"Guys I met a girl... Well not exactly met, but uh yeah" I blurt out

They both drop the food and look at me like I just said the stupidest thing.

"A girl?" Blain asked.

"Yes" I say.

"From the bar two nights ago?" Blain asked

"Yeah" I say confused.

"Ha! Pay up Hale!" Blain says.

"Fine" sighs Hale.

"Wait, what was the bet?" I asked highly confused.

"The bet was that you would find a girl at that club and you did so I win" says Blain.

"Wow, you childish shit heads" I tell them.

They laugh and then we talked about her and finally decided to go to this new spot called "VintageC" they sell all types of coffees, soft drinks, energy drinks, and food, it's pretty amazing in here. We go inside trying to control our laughter because Blain fell while trying to get out of the car.

"Guys stop laughing I didn't fall I just wanted to break dance and show the ladies my moves!" Blain tries to tell us.

"Yeah what ladies, the ones across the street who laughed and continued walking" I say making Hale laugh even harder.

"Whatever asshole" Blain says.

We go up to the cashier and order what we want, but weirdly the girl who was working the cash register looked scarcely familiar.

I looked at her, she looked back at me we kept eye contact for a little bit until she looked down and I could see she was a little scared, next thing I know Hale pushes me so he can order.

"Hello beautiful lady, may I please have a French Vanilla Latte?

"You may sir" Raylan tells him.

"Ooo she called me sir" said hale making me and Blain look at each other in dismay.

"And what would you like?" She asked

"Well sexy fox, just get me a Monster!" Blain rudely says making her scoff at him.

"And finally what will you be having?" Raylan asked Aden.

"Just a water bottle and your name" I tell her with a sly grin.

She points to her name tag that reads "Hello my is Raylan Scott".

"Well Raylan I am Aden" I tell her.

"I remember" she tells me while putting in our orders and yelling something to the other workers.

"W-what? You do?" I asked with a stutter.

"Yeah you took me to you're house because I was overly intoxicated or at least that's what you told me." She says.

"You were! it was pretty funny, you bumped into me then said something about a hammer and banging it, I sure as hell was confused" I tell her with a little chuckle.

She just gives me a cold glare then smiles a little bit.

"You wanna know what else I remember?" She tells me.

"What?" I say back.

"You staring at my boobs on the way back to my friends place, also the bulge in your pants, you also to control yourself gripped the steering wheel hard, much like the hard dick you had" she tells me with a smirk.

"Well... Um... I did not!" I whisper yell. 

She just laughs and hands us our drinks. I turn around to find Blain and Hale staring at me.

"Okay, you dumbasses how much of that did you hear?" I asked them annoyed.

"We heard enough to know that you've been caught!!" They say laughing there asses off.

I turn back around to find her smiling and laughing to herself.
As we leave the café I slap them both upsides their heads and curse at them, which makes them fight me to the ground in public.
Once were done we got in the car and drove back to my place.
As soon as we got there they pissed me off with all of there fighting about dumb shit so I kicked them out.
It soon got late so I decided to pull out my old guitar and play this song my mom use to sing to me when I was young-...

Knock! knock! Knock!

"I wonder who that could be" I say to myself, before heading back down stairs. 

---------------------------------------------
I will being updating again Tomorrow hopefully! With school work and other things this is kinda hard keeping up with, but I'm trying my best because I love writing.

Thank you guys for reading it really means a lot!!!

<3 hope you enjoyed!

Love Liché😋