Chapter 13: Figuring it out

"Holy shit! What did I just do? I can't go back to him, going back to him would go against my ex rule! I mean his an ex for a reason." "How could I be so stupid?" I'm falling for his games and tricks again, I mean Ava! I must be stupid right?" I can't believe I just let him do that.... I like Aden!!!"

"Little bitch! If you don't calm down!" "First I am mad at you for going back 10 thousands steps, but it will be okay! Just calm down, think about this, Dean cheated on you, he believes that he can get any girl he wants to with his words. This factor is only true because you females give him power, take away that power by shooting him down." "Go for Aden!, tell him what happened and go from there." Ava tells me.

"You're right Avs" "I'm going over there right now!" I tell her.

"Woah! Slow down missy! Are you sure?" She asked me.

"I'm positive this needs to be settle" I tell her.

"Only if you're sure, I'm coming with." Ava yells walking me.

Adens Pov

"Dude shut up! The steelers are obviously better than the Eagles" I tell Hale.

"You wanna bet?" Hale asked

"No because I don't want you to lose!"

"Then bet because I'm positive we will win" hale states, while blain just laughs at everything that is going down.

"Dude you guys are down by 7 and there are 2 mins left in the 4th quarter" I explain to hale.

"You're point is?" Hale asked.

"You know what 20 bucks steelers win" I say.

"30 bucks down if eagles win" hale says.

"You're on" I say to him while watching the game.

Sport Speaker:
Quarterback for the Eagles Carson Wentz goes left while trying to avoid contact with other players, but messes up and he throws the ball landing in Ben Roethlisberger's hands, he runs down the field straight past all opposing players straight to the end zone!!! EVERYBODY GOES CRAZY!!!!

"And now pay up" I tell hale.

"Whatever you Fucking cunt!"hale says

"WE GOT A SORE LOSER OVER HERE" laughs blain.

"Shut the-" hale tries to say before there is a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Two girls in distress" I hear a familiar voice.

I rush over to the door and open it slowly.

"Come in ladies" I tell them

"Smooth Aden, smooth" blain says causing me to give him a glare.

"What's up? And whose this? I ask them.

"I need to talk to you in private and this is my best friend Ava Woods" she explains.

"Well hello Ava, I'm Aden Marshal. These are my idiotic friends Hale And Blain Daniel's" I explain to her.