Chapter 12: Guy Talk!

*WARNING* Mature Content will be present!!!

We leave VintageC and head back to my place still wondering what to tell Blain, he hates being left alone and I kinda forgot about that factor. We drive down one street, then another until we reach my place. We get out the car and get ready for all hell to break lose!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDES?" "HONESTLY YOU COULD HAVE WOKEN ME UP AND TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING? YOU KNOW I FUCKING HATE BEING LEFT ALONE!!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TWO GO? AND NO FUCKING BULLSHIT SPILL IT!!!"

"Well damn..." Says hale.

"We went to VintageC" I tell him Honestly.

"For what?" He says starting to calm down.

"I needed to tell Raylan about what happened the night she was drunk" I sternly tell him."

"Is that all you did?" He says looking at me with squinty eyes.

"Uh...yes..." I say while scratching the back of my head.

"You're a fucking terrible liar.... You kissed her, didn't you?" He asked shockingly.

"What makes you ask that?" I asked him.

"Well for one the area around your lips are red and you fucking lips are swollen, must have been one good kiss." He says.

"Bro, you happen to be one of the most observant friends I have" I say to Blain.

"Act like I'm not here, that's okay" says hale.

"Oh come on, you gotta believe it, he is very observant" I tell Hale.

"Eh I guess you're right, but at least Raylan likes me better than the Great Blain" Hale says like a child.

"Aha what? You're funny, all girls like me... All girls" Blain says with a devious laugh.

" No you disgusting fuck, girls only like what you got in your pants and what you whisper to them when you are going down on them" Hale says laughing.

"Whatever bro! I can make her like me!" Blain tells us both.

"Good luck! She thinks you a douché with no considerate for others" I tell him.

"Oh I have no consideration for others? But yet my own best friend and brother couldn't tell me where they were going, knowing damn well I hate being left alone" he says very sarcastically!

"Dude, we're sorry! It was my impulse, I wasn't thinking" me and blain try to explain.

"Whatever! Whatever! Don't let it happen again or I will chop both your balls off, but them in a blender and shove the mixture down both of your throats" blain warns us.

"Dude! That's fucking graphic!!" Hale says.

"I know, I hope that visual is in your heads forever" Blain says.

After Blain has calmed down, we all decide to go out.

{RAYLANS POV}

He actually kissed me. I think to myself as I try to continue to work. I still feel the stain of his lips that intensely found their way on to mine. I still hear his whisper it's as if he is standing right behind me.

"Ah ma'ma, excuse me! Ma'ma, can I give you my fucking order now or do I have to complain to your manger about you being in la-la-la land?" The customer rudely says.

"No no no none of that" I say with a awkward laugh.

"That's what I thought!" She says.

"Fucking cunt ass bitch" I mumble under my breathe...

"Um! What was that? Did you say something?" The women asked.

"Nope, nothing at all ma'ma" I tell her with a smile. "Your drink will be out in a minute" I tell leaving to go make it. This women is such a bitch, and you know what bitches get spit! A nice wad of spit.

Spit!

"Here you go ma'ma!" I say with a devilish smile.

She just walks away and take a sip as I say to myself "hope you enjoy my warm spit" .

As the day comes to an end I get an unwelcome gift.

"Raylan just listen!" "Please!" He said pleading.

"Dean why can you leave me alone? Huh? Go find some other whore to mess around with!" I tell him.

"Raylan here me out if you honestly can say that there are no more feelings, not even 2 percent I will leave and never bother you again" he tells me before I can say anything word.

"Fine" I sigh, know whatever his about to say will be bull shit.

"We've been together for a year. I still love you. Remember when we went to the beach and you almost drown? What did I say to you?" He asked me.

"I don't remember, that was a long time ago." I tell him.

"What did I say to you?" He asked again.

"I. Do. Not. Remember!" I tell him.

"Raylan Rain fucking Scott! You remember! I know you do because you wouldn't let it go for the past two weeks after I said it" he says.

"Fine. You told me that you wouldn't let anything happen to me and whenever I fall you will be there to catch me." I tell him looking at the ground.

"That's right! I do love you! I will still catch you if you fall! Even if you won't let me" he sincerely tells me. I try looking for the player I once saw, looking for a little hint of lies in his eyes, but yet all I saw was him actually telling me the truth, he meant every word.

"Do you still feel anything between us?" He asked taking a step closer.

"No!" I say stepping back.

"Are you sure you feel nothing?" He asked me while taking another step to me.

"No.... I... I... Feel nothing! I feel nothing! "I say stuttering a little.

"Raylan look me in my eyes and tell me word for word that. You. Feel. Absolutely. Nothing." He says now holding me up against the wall.

"Nothing at all" I tell me.

"You weren't looking at me" he says planting a kiss on my lips, that lasted for a long time.

"How about now?" He asked.

"Fine! You win! I still a little feeling left." I tell still looking down.

He broke me and I let him. What was I going to do about Aden? I ask myself and then my thoughts get interrupted when Dean plants another one on me. Now this time, this one was long and hard. I felt him slowly start to put his hand down my pants as his other hand went up my shirt to grab ahold of my breast. The next thing I know is I feel two finger insert as I let out a soft moan. He keeps going and my moans get louder and louder, but I had to remember I'm still at my job, even though I'm the only one here. He keeps going until I complete my climax which doesn't take long. As he pulls back out he pulls me in for one last kiss before leaving, ultimately leaving me lost on what to do next.

----------------------------------------------
IM BACKKKK!!!✨😘 my Christmas break was awesome! Thanks for asking!

What do you think should happen next? Do you think that? Dean and Raylan will give it another go? Or should her and Aden give it a whirl?

<3 Hope you enjoyed!

Love Liché😋

Fallen Chances {Complete}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara