Chapter 19: Aden's Time

I know that Raylan is still mad at us. We called, texted even went to her house, but it was either no answer or her mom telling us she wants to be left alone. I can tell her mom was disappointed in us, she told us that we scarred her, she hasn't been eating the way she should. Ava is fine she's talking to us, but Raylan isn't... We asked Ava to talk to her for us, but she wouldn't do it. It's been weeks since we talked to Raylan and honestly I feel worse everyday.

"Guys we messed up" I tell Blain and Hale.

"I know" says Hale.

"I didn't think it would be this bad, I feel horrible" Blain says after.

"Yeah, but I have an idea" I tell them.

"Please tell us, I'm not gonna lie I'm the dick here and I actually miss her annoying ass voice" Blain says.

"Well when we went to her house, I noticed a window and I saw Raylan sitting on the floor against the wall, it was bad" I explained to them.

"We get up to that window and talk to her" I tell them next.

"That's a good plan, but one problem, how the fuck do we get up there?" Hale says.

"Ladder duh" I say.

"We would just have to be quiet because her mom could hear or see us" Blain says.

"Alright so it's a plan dudes" I say.

"When are we doing it?" Hale asked.

"Tonight at 7" we all then agreed.

We pass time by going out to dinner at Wendy's, small yeah but having light stomachs is easier. After we leave Wendy's we drive over to Raylans.

"I will go up first" I say. "You two stay down here and when she is up I will call you guys up" I instruct.

"What the hell? No we go up too" hale says.

"Stay down here or your dick will be flopping around down here?" I tell him.

"Aye you can't talk to my brother like that" blain says, "oh wait I know what you want to do, you want to talk to your little girlfriend alone first" blain mocks.

"No- actually that is what I want to do talk to my girlfriend... I want to kiss her and fuck her intensely , and then I want to show her all the love in the world, so I'm going up there first I will call you guys up" "just be my boys and be patient " I tell them.

They just nod with disgusted looks on there faces.

"Thank you"

I grab the ladder and climb it to her window. As I get to the top of it she's sound asleep, her room is a mess. I really feel bad. I climb into her room and put my hand quickly over her mouth.

"Aden what the actual fuck?" Raylan whisper yells while smacking me.

"You weren't answering any of our calls or text for weeks, for one we got really worried and I had to see you" I explained to her.

"Well I don't want to see you, get the fuck out" Raylan says.

"Just listen to me please" I plead to her.

"You literally have 5 mins" "Siri set a timer for 5 mins" she says.

"Really?" I say.