Chapter 14: Truth or Truth!

{ADENS POV}

    We get out our cars and walk into Lucchini's.

"Aye Vinny!" I say.  Vinny is part Italian and Hispanic he has brown hair and dark deep brown eye color. He always has on jeans and a dirty old T-Shirt, plus his apron, he owns Lucchini's.

"Hey Aden" He says to me.

"How have you been?" I asked him.

"I'm been better, but hey a mans gotta do what a man gotta do" he says to me.

"You're right man" I say to him.

"So I see you're still friends with these two goofballs" he says to me.

Blain and Hale step forward to say their hellos.

"But these two are new" he says looking at Raylan and Ava.

"Hi, I'm Raylan and this is Ava" Raylan says.

"Hi" Ava says.

Vinny take both of their heads and kisses them. After that we take our seats and Order our food chooses.

"I would have a slice of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese please" Raylan says.

After her everybody says their orders, but I have tricks up my sleeves.

"Let's play Truth or Truth" I say to everybody.

"What's truth or truth? Ava asked.

"It's like truth or dare, but just with truth" I tell them.

We start off with me asking Blain a question that's really been on my mind.

"Alright Blain you first" I say.

"Shoot" he says.

"Dude, I know you don't like being left alone, but why don't you like being left alone?" I asked very confused.

"Do we have to talk about that?" Blain had asked.

"Hell yes! Dude you fucking threatened us with gruesome shit, that I refuse to repeat" I say causing me and Hale to chuckle.

"HEY" both girls say. "We want to know" they says together again.

"He said he would chop off both of our balls, put them in a blender and shove the mixture down our throats if we ever left him alone again" Hale says.

Raylan sat there with the most mortified facial expression while Ava just laughs her head off. Ray and Ava then share a look, in which the boys do notice.

After a while Blain finally decides to explain.

"I don't like being alone because when I was younger we got robbed and nobody was home, it was just me, the robber found me, and almost killed me, but the alarms went off as he ran. I never saw that dude again" he explain while looking to the ground.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that day" Hale says, while Blain just shrugs and we move on to the next person.

"Alright Raylan your turn, ask someone a question" I tell her.

"Alright, but first" she gets up and walks over to Blain and kisses his check and hugs him.

"What the heck was that dude?" Blain asked shocked.