Chapter 18: Brothers

I ate the cookie and passed out.
Still hearing the voices around me loud and clear.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS?" Raylan yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY BROTHER?" Blain asked in a panic!

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HE ATE THE COOKIE!"Ava screams.

"GUYS CALM THE HELL DOWN LETS GET HIM TO A HOSPTIAL!!!" Aden yells over all of us.

I felt them lift me up into the car with my eyes still closed.

After about 25 mins I hear a loud screech indicating that we stopped.

Blain carries me inside and starts screaming.

"WE NEED HELP!" Blain says.

"What's the problem sir?" The nurse asked.

"He ate a cookie and just passed out so I assume he had a allergic reaction" Aden says.

"Alright calm down and let us do our job" the nurse instructs.

"What? No! I'm coming with" Aden says.

"Sir stay in the waiting area with your friends and we will do everything we can" she says.

Blain pushing trying to get to me, but Aden hold him back, peeking up a bit so they can't see me, but all I see is a crying Blain, a frustrated Aden and two crying girls. 

Blain's POV

"THIS IS ALL YOU TWOS FAULT, YOU COULDN'T STOP BEING PETTY LITTLE BITCHES FOR ONE FUCKING DAY" I say to the girls.

"We're s-sorry blain, we didn't think anything would go wrong" Raylan speaks.

"That's the thing! YOU DIDN'T THINK" I say.

"We're so s-o s-oorry blain" Ava says.

"Is that all you have to say?" I say looking at them.

"That's enough blain" Aden says something.

"If he dies, you two will be wishing you were dead" then I walk away.

"WE DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN BLAIN, WE'RE SO SORRY" I hear Raylan shout.

"You girls messed up, if he dies, his life is on you guys hands" Aden said running after blain.

Hale's POV

       "Sir there is nothing wrong with you, beside the fact your breath stinks, you are squeaky clean" the doctor says.

"I know" I say to him.

"You know? Then why are you here?" The doctor asked.

"Those two girls out there, the ones that came in with me, do things without thinking and they need to know that stupid shit like this can be fatal" I explain.

"That's actually a smart idea, I have two daughters, they could learn from something like this too, uhm I like the way you think kid" the doctor says.

"So you will play along?" I asked.

"You got a deal" the doctors says shaking my hand. "Tell me what you want me to say and I will do it" the doctor adds.

"Alright say this..."

Blain's POV

"I swear Aden if he isn't okay.." I say pacing back and fourth.

"He will be okay Blain don't worry" "you gotta be strong" Aden tells me.

I looked to my left and saw the doctor coming towards me and Aden, while the girls are still in the waiting room.

The doctor whispers in our ears and that when we are relived and ready to play.

The doctor goes back and gets ready to put on a show.

We walked back to the waiting room.

"Blain we're so sorry" Ava starts to hug me.

"No get the fuck off" I say scornfully.

"But blain..."

"Leave me the hell alone" "you better hope Hale is okay" I say just as I see the doctor walking towards us.

"Is he okay?" I asked in a pretend panic.

"I'm so sorry to inform you... But... He didn't make it" the doctor says.

"WHAT?" I say.

"I'm so sorry son" "if you want to go in and say your goodbyes you may" and then the doctor leaves.

"His live is on you twos hands" I say pretending to sob while running towards hales room as Aden follows.

I walk in and he is pretend sleeping.

"Dude I could fucking kill you" "why didn't you tell us this plan?" I asked him.

"Because they need to learn a lesson and because I'm the smart one it was best to be taught by me" hale explains.

"You're actually right" blain says.

"Heyy" Aden says. "I am not dumb"

"Whatever" hale says.

"How you wanna do this?" I asked him.

"Just follow through, you will get it eventually" he says as Me and Aden just nod.

Two minutes later the girls finally come in.

"O MY GOSH HALE PLEASE WAKE UP" Raylan shouts.

"Hale please" Ava begins crying hard.

"We didn't want this to happen" Raylan says crying even harder and falling to the floor.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" I yell at them.

"YEAH IT IS" hale shouts.

"Hale?" Raylan asked.

"Yes love?" Hale says.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" "THE DOCTOR SAID YOU WERE DEAD" Raylan says hitting hale over and over again.

"THIS WAS A TRICK TO GET BACK AT US, WASN'T IT?" Ava shouts.

"Yes it was and please stop hitting me" hale says.

"You guys do things without thinking" I say to them.

"THIS WAS SO CRUEL" "I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS, AND WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF" Raylans making me feel kinda bad.

"Raylan I'm okay though, so it's okay" hales says.

"And I don't hate you" I say.

"And I'm just here" Aden says.

"I can't believe you guys could do this to us, you literally could've done anything else" Ava says.

Raylan didn't say anything else she just left crying, and Ava ran after her.

"Well that backfired" hale says.

"You can say that again" I say.

"Aden, what now?" Hale says.

"I don't know guys" "we might have just lost two good friends" Aden explains.
-------------------------------------------
Stay Tooned🙇‼️

<3 Hoped you enjoyed

Love Liché😋