Chapter 15: Club Crashes

{Raylans POV}

     Here I am looking into the eyes of my ex, yep Dean. I try to ignore him, but as soon as I turn back around to Aden and away from him I feel a pair of hands yank my shoulder back.

"Who the hell is this Raylan?" Dean asked.

"No, who the hell are you?" Aden interrupts.

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to?" Dean says to him.

Aden pushes him and then Dean pushes back, I hold Aden back.

"Don't do this... It's fine I know him and I'm going to get rid of him" I sternly tell him.

He just huffs out cloud of anger and watches me pull Dean away.

"WHAT THE HELL RAYLAN?" Dean says with anger.

"First don't Fucking curse at me" "Second what?" I say confused.

"Why are you here with him you Fucking cheater? He said with confidence.

"Don't curse at me and it's not cheating because we aren't together." I tell him with no troubles.

"I thought... I thought we were together!?" He says with a little pain.

"Ha! You thought" I said to myself before actually answering. "No, I can't go back just so you can play me again, I need to move on from this, from us, just go" I tell him pointing to his car that is sitting across the street.

"I'll go, but we aren't done talking" he says while watching me walk away.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Whatever" I tell him going back into the club. "Oh and just so we are clear, we are done talking" I say my last piece before actually going inside.

I walked back into the club to quickly talk to Ava.

"Hey girl be ready" I tell her.

"What?" She says confused.

"Just trust me" I tell her.

After I'm done talking to Ava I then try to avoid finding eye contact with Aden for the moment, but that doesn't last long because as soon as I look across the room his eyes meet mine, he starts to walk closer to me.

"Who was that?" Aden asked.

"Don't worry about it" I tell him.

"Raylan, you looked pissed at him, I will worry about it, who was that?" He asked again.

I thought for a sec on if I even wanted to tell him, but I knew If I didn't I wouldn't be being honest, so I gave in.

"The ex" I tell him while yelling over the music that suddenly became louder.

"What did he want?" He asked with smoke basically coming out of his ears and his fist clenched.

"Can we talk about this later?" I asked him basically pleading.

He just sighs and finally nods.

" I'm going to get a drink" I tell him while walking to the bartender.

"Wait, what drink? He asked me.

I just smirk and turn back to say "Tequila"

_________________________

I apologize for this chapter being short! It seems like Dean is up to something, I wonder what it is? Oh wait! I know what it is, question is, what do you guys think it is?

<3 I hope you enjoyed

Love Liché😋