Chapter 21: First Date

After getting yelled at by my mom we headed back over to Aden's to get his car from Hale and Blain. Before we went up to his house, Aden randomly pinned me to the wall and started to aggressively kiss my lips and moved down to my neck and whispered "I could rip all your clothes off right now" he pulls back and look into my eyes and I say "do it", he smiles and says "maybe later" with a smirk he kisses me on the cheek and walks in his house.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I hear Aden yell.

"What?" I say following behind him. His house was trashed and Blain and Hale were pissed drunk on the floor.

"Guys" I shout out.

"Wha-what?" Hale says first.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" Aden screams.

"Alright babe calm down, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for This" I say calming him down.

"Fine, lets hear i! What the fucking reasonable explanation?" Aden asked, now crossing his arms.

"Well, you two were with each other and we wanted some girls too, so we got girls, got drunk and I guess we kinda trashed the house" Blain says while rubbing the back of his head.

Aden didn't say anything he just started to breath funny, and he was squeezing his fist tight, until they were white.

"That's the good excuse! THATS THE FUCKING GOOD EXCUSE???" Aden says.

"Aden calm down" Hale says.

Aden didn't say anything, he just started to attack Blain and Hale, and me being the responsible person that I am, I just watched them. I grabbed some popcorn and a soda and just watched.

"HELP ME RAYLAN" Hale said.

"I'm sorry what? I can't hear you" I yell to him.

"You bitch" Blain says.

"You what?" I asked Blain.

"Oh now you can hear us?" Blain asked.

Aden stopped and now it's my turn.

"I'm the bitch? How am I the bitch when you two couldn't even stand to be by yourself for one night?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up" Blain says.

I jumped on Blain and started to punch him and I was surprised when he started going oww.

"Raylan get off of me" Blain yells.

"Take it back" I say.

"I would help you brother, but this is hot" Hale says.

"Alright alright I take it back" Blain says.

"Thank you" I said as I fixed myself.

"Clean up my shit and then go home, I got things to do" Aden tells them.

They felt bad and just cleaned up everything, but I noticed that winked at Aden before leaving.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"This, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" He asked.

"Mhm let me think about it" I tell him.

"Really Raylan?" He asked now with his arms crossed and a serious face.

"Okay okay I'm just playing, I will go out with you" I say laughing.

"YOU WILL YAY" he says.

"Did you just say yay?" I asked him laughing.

He cleared he throat..."I mean yeah cool whatever" he says and I nudge him.